IGNORED

Your oldest teeshirt...

Guest Conor74

...or item of clothing. I went for the teeshirt as its the one we seem to still fit into after many years.

Have a Cure "Boys Don't Cry" one from the late 80s. I have managed to erase any memory of ever liking the Cure so can't put a year on it.

Have a Simple Minds "Ballad of the Streets EP" one from the late 80s, but I bought it in a bargain bin in 1993 so not sure how old that one counts as.

And have a Century FM "Breaking Waves This Summer" one which I got by jumping highest when they were throwing them out of an outside broadcaster at the Rose of Tralee 1991.

How big is your Cure tshirt? Give it to me, Ill wear it.

an Arpanet t-shirt from the early eighties. But not the band, like a team shirt from the company that built the actual original ARPANET. It has a map of the entire internet in 1983 on the back. My favorite part is that it says "The wave of the future" on the front. how right they were!!!

an Arpanet t-shirt from the early eighties. But not the band, like a team shirt from the company that built the actual original ARPANET. It has a map of the entire internet in 1983 on the back. My favorite part is that it says "The wave of the future" on the front. how right they were!!!

Picture, pretty please!

Picture, pretty please!

5393116013_0e8048b092_b.jpg

5393116015_ca76642cba_b.jpg

I also have one of these. The image on the front is much larger than the one in the pic. The printed parts are near falling out.

My-Life-With-The-Thrill-Kooler-Than-Jesus-353323.jpg353323b.jpg

i am jealous

meeeeee too.

My oldest T shirt WAS a tales from the punchbowl tour shirt from 1994, but I gave it to my soon to be stepson for christmas this past year because he's a huge primus fan now (aged 14). He nearly died when he saw it. It made me happy to pass it down.

I had a white Ministry t shirt from prob 89, stained with fake blood from a Gwar show, and signed by the lead singer of gwar, but I cant fucking find it!

I've had mine since 91. I'll sell it to you for a million dollars. Seriously.

how about a swap for my drukqs limited edition vinyl, aquarius 7" and We Are r why

hmmmm? Seriously?

If you are, I'd consider.

i used to have tshirts growing up i really liked and i wore them till they fell apart but at the moment? maybe like 4 or 5 years? i don't think much of tshirts. the majority of mine are plain. graphic tees are fine i just do the plain type because it's easier.

I used to be fat, so I can't wear any of my old shirts. They're too big now.

Seriously :blink: Like, how fat?

About 230lbs [104.32kg]. Most of my shirts were XL. I wear smalls now. I weigh about 170lbs.

Guest Conor74

How big is your Cure tshirt? Give it to me, Ill wear it.

Think it was medium, but it's now small. Pretty good nick too. Decided very shortly afterwards that I really didn't like them so it was put away. Faded black. But it's one of those ones I'm keeping for posterity!

Archived