"Scrumpy"

Guest morphis2525

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaymers

lol

good name for a track! lol

stay away from their Pear Cider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing with cider is it's too easy to drink and it's really really alcoholic, innit. Brooooooooooootle stuff!!

i don't find it easy to drink at all actually, i find it's generally way too sweet and it bloats me. a good sharp still scrumpy can overcome that but i still can't imagine drinking more than a pint or two in one sitting.

i don't find it easy to drink at all actually, i find it's generally way too sweet and it bloats me. a good sharp still scrumpy can overcome that but i still can't imagine drinking more than a pint or two in one sitting.

bottles is what you want ;) i have a hard time consuming pints these days too. they just never seem to go anywhere! but bottles, you can just neck in about 10 seconds :)

bottles is what you want ;) i have a hard time consuming pints these days too. they just never seem to go anywhere! but bottles, you can just neck in about 10 seconds :)

True pikey. 1 bottle of cider is all I could handle, tears up my insides. Gotta love beer though, could drink it all day long. Or a guinness.

True pikey. 1 bottle of cider is all I could handle, tears up my insides. Gotta love beer though, could drink it all day long. Or a guinness.

oh i don't touch cider these days! gives me really bad heartburn. horrible stuff.

but the same thing (drinking method) applies to beer, aswell... i can't manage a whole pint of cold lager, but i can drink a bottle of it in less than a minute. fuck pints.

[craves festival season]

The drink of choice at festivals.

Maximum ABV% for your great british pound...and it doesnt matter if it gets a *bit* warm.

And a few pints of the proper stuff and your rinsed!

[/craves...]

*edit*

1000 posts, exactly 1 year on WATMM.

OMFG :cerious:

I can never drink too much cider. Especially that fucking summer cider that every bastard loves when the some is out and its still fookin freezing. It buggers your stomach. But if you do ever get a dicky tummy off it, while you're still drinking, then whack a few bottles of Cobra on top.

Lovely stuff :biggrin:

I can never drink too much cider. Especially that fucking summer cider that every bastard loves when the some is out and its still fookin freezing. It buggers your stomach. But if you do ever get a dicky tummy off it, while you're still drinking, then whack a few bottles of Cobra on top.

yeah Cobra is a very nice lager!

actually thanks to this heart thing, i'm under doctor's orders to avoid drinking too much caffeine, at least until they know what's up. so no buckie in my foreseeable future. "sad face".

Guest ezkerraldean

oh my lol! I fucking live for cider. especially scrumpy. it frustrates me that it barely exists in Canada (you ask them here for cider and they give you a hot apple juice... stupid Canadians)

scrumpy is very easy to make too, and it probably won't make you blind!

fuck your english buckie with its bastard vanilla flavouring though.

it's actually the Scots who have much more of a thang for that awfull Buckfast shite.. we English are a much more refined bunch, what.

Scots drink Buckfast for breakfast! before the whiskey, beer, and vodka on toast.

I second that. Love the old cobra.

it's actually the Scots who have much more of a thang for that awfull Buckfast shite.. we English are a much more refined bunch, what.

Scots drink Buckfast for breakfast! before the whiskey, beer, and vodka on toast.

:cisfor:

spoken like someone who's never drunk the tonic in his life. kaini's referring to the well-established distinction between the buckfast available on Great Britain and that available on Ireland which differs substantially in alcohol content, caffeine content, and flavour. but as far as i'm aware it's ALL made in Devon.

Archived