IGNORED

Make me some bass-heavy noise tracks

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest I'm Too Cool To Have An Avat

So far I only have a noise track I made about 2 years ago for when Surrealist had a similar problem with his neighbors, and Autechre's Gantz Graf on my WinAmp playlist. Those are the only purely noise tracks I have in my entire CD and mp3 collection. I don't want to play rap or any other kind of hip-hop, or any kind of actual music -- noise is certain to not only noise-back my noisy apartment neighbors but is sure to hopefully make them stay away from me because, you know, only "weird" people listen to noise right? So, WATTEM, your job is simple:

1) Recommend me some noise tracks that are sure to penetrate the ceiling so they can hear, through their floor, what I have to listen to all day.

and

2) Feel free to make some of your own noise tracks, or dig up some of your own best noise tracks, and post 'em here.

Heavy on bass is preferred. Irregular, crunching, grinding, mechanical is preferred. Treble-heavy tracks I wish to avoid with utmost certainty -- it is my neighbors through the thick ceiling I wish to punish, but I don't want to hurt the ears of my dog, a species which is most sensitive to high frequencies. High frequencies probably won't even pass through the thin layer of paint, let alone the walls/ceiling/floors of the building itself.

Guest Iain C

Try the Project 168 V. 3 EP by "AAAAAAARGH!!!", my collaberative project with brother/lover/life partner Dan C

BUTTHOLE SURFERS "U.S.S.A"

WOLF EYES "BLACK VOMIT"

NON "PHYSICAL EVIDENCE"

i remember one time about 10 years ago ...there were builders laying cables right outside my front window for days on end

so we covertly hung a mic out the window, stacked the speakers by the window and played their pneumatic drills back at them, ridden with feedback via distortion/delay/flange etc

that was fun

uh ok let me see

try this..

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/random%20songs/BEAT3mp3.mp3

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/random%20songs/t5gg78.tfk.mp3

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/random%20songs/th...0your%20VvM.mp3

and for some fucked uop shit loop this loud

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/random%20songs/laugh.mp3

thanks

you know i had something similar to this happen, basically i just loaded up reaktor, made a sine wave, assigned a knob to frequency, kept amplutude at 1, and just twisted the knob till i found a frequency i thought was funny

Guest sinkfield

depends on your sound system but if you have a decent one you should blast from 30 to 80Hz while they sleepp...thatll wake em up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Iain C
So far I only have a noise track I made about 2 years ago for when Surrealist had a similar problem with his neighbors, and Autechre's Gantz Graf on my WinAmp playlist. Those are the only purely noise tracks I have in my entire CD and mp3 collection. I don't want to play rap or any other kind of hip-hop, or any kind of actual music -- noise is certain to not only noise-back my noisy apartment neighbors but is sure to hopefully make them stay away from me because, you know, only "weird" people listen to noise right? So, WATTEM, your job is simple:

1) Recommend me some noise tracks that are sure to penetrate the ceiling so they can hear, through their floor, what I have to listen to all day.

and

2) Feel free to make some of your own noise tracks, or dig up some of your own best noise tracks, and post 'em here.

Heavy on bass is preferred. Irregular, crunching, grinding, mechanical is preferred. Treble-heavy tracks I wish to avoid with utmost certainty -- it is my neighbors through the thick ceiling I wish to punish, but I don't want to hurt the ears of my dog, a species which is most sensitive to high frequencies. High frequencies probably won't even pass through the thin layer of paint, let alone the walls/ceiling/floors of the building itself.

I've just put 2+2 together after the thread about your dog sniffing around a dead mouse. No, your dog may not be harmed by the mouse, but playing incredibly loud music MIGHT actually hurt his hearing as well as your neighbour's. So be considerate. :flower:

Archived