IGNORED

Scientology's new ad campaign

Rubin Farr

Fuck all three of you pieces of shit....

What the fuck do any of you contribute to this forum cept for being assholes?

LAST POST

chill out buddy

we're all friends here

Yeah, not really...

You are cool Modex...

but I personally don't come here to be ridiculed...

Although I do agree that irl beer fixes everything...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

hey! get on board, it's the NEW scientology. yeah, forget all the bad parts like; giving us your life savings into perpetuity, cutting off all friends and family who are not believers, forcing children to work illegally long hours, turning Nazi experiments on Jews into an assault on modern psychiatry, worshiping a gay pedophile, and believing in the whole Xenu thing. this is your new friendly neighborhood cult! (oh yeah, and Tom Cruise is better than you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBz5Xic_Y2s&feature=player_embedded

interesting video for sure. actually it was pretty hip. also, I'm starting to wonder whether the church of scientology is basically focus on it being a "lifestyle organization" rather than a traditional religious church. i think they'd get a great many more members and make a whole lot more money. money is the point right?

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

fuck lips

L._Ron_Hubbard_in_1950.jpg

"Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions."

"Money poured into the Foundations at an extraordinary rate; van Vogt later recalled doing little but tear open envelopes and pull out $500 checks from people who wanted to take an auditor's course."

"The evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background and achievements. The writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egoism, greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile. At the same time it appears that he is charismatic and highly capable of motivating, organizing, controlling, manipulating and inspiring his adherents. He has been referred to during the trial as a "genius", a "revered person", a man who was "viewed by his followers in awe". Obviously, he is and has been a very complex person and that complexity is further reflected in his alter ego, the Church of Scientology."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Yep and if Jesus or Buddha or Mohammad had lived in 20th Century America, their FBI files would say exactly the same thing

sFKFm.png

using different fonts in a post

Seriously?

thanks....

I will scrap the track of yours I was going to put in my next mix...

probably the most pathetic thing ive ever read on this forum, lol

yeah man, wtf atop? relax mate.

I was tempted to post something stupid like 'lol?' underneath the main video, but I'm afraid of a massive hate campaign descending on me and waking up in the middle of the night with Tom Cruise next to my bed, quietly judging me.

Seriously?

thanks....

have to agree. slight over-reaction man.

Guest fiznuthian

from their website

"To combat this epidemic, the Church of Scientology sponsors the largest nongovernmental anti-drug information and prevention campaign on Earth. It has been conclusively proven that when young people are provided with the truth about drugs—factual information on what drugs are and what they do—usage rates drop commensurately."

lol

"In July of 1952, L. Ron Hubbard became the first to scientifically isolate, measure and describe the human spirit, while objectively demonstrating spiritual potentials well in advance of scientific thought."

lolx2

i think they'd get a great many more members and make a whole lot more money. money is the point right?

You bet your sweet firm ass it is, Franklin.

I mean, you bet your ass it is, Franklin.

I heard that the FBI is holding an investigation against Scientology and Tom Cruise, because they made some of their workers build a house or motorcycles and shit for Cruise without getting paid, which basically counts as slave labor

A practice (barely paying people who work for scientology) that they do since forever

Maybe hopefully this will do some significant damage to the 'church', but I doubt it since they are good at manipulating, and have a ton of lawyers (and a shitload of money)

Seriously?

thanks....

Atop didnt have enough fibre, he did poop. Happened me before.

Guinness helps mate.

Seriously?

thanks....

have to agree. slight over-reaction man.

sorry Cubus and to the rest of you,

was on my period....

lol?

Guest Enter a new display name

sorry Cubus and to the rest of you,

was on my period....

lol?

▲✝△✝▲ We forgive you ▲✝△✝▲

oh good, now i don't have to say anything.

and as for the other controversy in this thread, scientology will dissipate eventually. Members are actually diminishing their spiritual energy by joining that cult. Closing themselves off from both their own deep reserves and to the external wonders of the universe itself, instead locking themselves in a little black box where they blindly run in circles waiting for the lid to occasionally be opened so that an higher up can pat them on the head.

Archived