IGNORED

my new fashion hate

keltoi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it fascinating how the jetset can get away with looking like a beggar. If I would be rich, I would still look like a poor bastard! And that's probably why I'll never get rich. You have to look like money, to be in the money.

*sigh*

men wearing leather boots with folded over tops and their jeans tucked in.

kind of like this guy but he's got them all laced up tight...

3151179195_a3b03eecab_o.jpg

military-boots-men-3865128-med.jpg

my automatic reflex response is "LOLWHATADICK!".

Look at the asian girl legs on this dick! I want to snap them in half and poop on his face, basically.

Guest dese manz hatin

Wait until men start wearing Ugg boots. :whistling:

well i'm glad to inform you that this is already quite usual, at least around here.

i have a mate who does it.

edit: i see someone has already lifted the curtain. lols all around.

Why do people pay attention to what people wear?

I just slap stuff on my body because I know that people would be offended if I had my ding dong hanging out all the time, also sometimes it's cold. For all I truly give a fuck I could wear a big sheet (insert picture of a snuggie) or just my boxers.

I don't get it.

I just slap stuff on my body because I know that people would be offended if I had my ding dong hanging out all the time, also sometimes it's cold. For all I truly give a fuck I could wear a big sheet (insert picture of a snuggie) or just my boxers.

I don't get it.

yes you do, you are just so lazy youve convinced yourself you dont care what people think about you.

yes you do, you are just so lazy youve convinced yourself you dont care what people think about you.

Oh...have we met? You seem to act as if we have.

Yes, I can be lazy...particularly when it comes to things that I don't give a shit about. Like fashion. :lol:

I don't get it.

I feel similar, but I dress well. I just couldn't give a toss about what other people are wearing.

Yeah that's what I meant. I dress well enough to look non-homeless (white T, basketball shorts) but it's not something I put more than a split second of thought into on a daily basis.

cos i can see them with my eyes and decide for myself from within the realms of my own mind whether they look like a douche or not. obviously i couldn't actually give a shit about these people or what they wear, but if i see another slightly overweight guy with a tight, sheer, low-cut, floppy-necked sweater and no t-shirt, tight jeans straining over short, fat legs, tucked into gayed up tackety boots i'm perfectly within my rights to scoff in his direction... then i'll happily carry on with my day in the knowledge that i will NEVER look so fucking stupid for the sake of fashion.

Guest Sprigg

cos i can see them with my eyes and decide for myself from within the realms of my own mind whether they look like a douche or not. obviously i couldn't actually give a shit about these people or what they wear, but if i see another slightly overweight guy with a tight, sheer, low-cut, floppy-necked sweater and no t-shirt, tight jeans straining over short, fat legs, tucked into gayed up tackety boots i'm perfectly within my rights to scoff in his direction... then i'll happily carry on with my day in the knowledge that i will NEVER look so fucking stupid for the sake of fashion.

also i think you'll find that these fashion victims are the ones that REALLY pay attention to what people wear.

So... you hate people who pay attention to what others wear, yet you yourself pay enough attention to hate what said people are wearing......?

:facepalm:

:cisfor:

also i think you'll find that these fashion victims are the ones that REALLY pay attention to what people wear.

So... you hate people who pay attention to what others wear, yet you yourself pay enough attention to hate what said people are wearing......?

as in, they are the ones keeping a close eye on what other people wear in order to follow fashion. i merely observe.

also, i don't hate them, i hate their clothes. fashion hate thread.

all the girls in my office recently starting wearing the exact same rain boots. they look like they rode a freaking hog to work. it reminds me of CHiPs. They look terrible plus they all wear the same freaking ones.

4028696636_19a9c85425.jpg

Guest Sprigg

as in, they are the ones keeping a close eye on what other people wear in order to follow fashion. i merely observe.

also, i don't hate them, i hate their clothes. fashion hate thread.

Got it.

But men in ugg boots?? Where the hell are these people hiding?

Guest dese manz hatin

Oh come on.... dressing is a legitimate way of expressing yourself, that's why you care about it. Just like showing/displaying what kind of music you listen to or anything else. People just like to do it so they can preserve some of their (admittedly - terribly crippled) personality in an otherwise dull as fuck world.

If someone goes with the mainstream-radio shit like a bitch, everybody on here would complain/hate/bitche/at least disregard them like a motherfucker; for a reason, because their taste is a shit taste which in most cases mirrors their shit and tasteless personality.

:braindance:

Archived