IGNORED

my new fashion hate

keltoi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the girls in my office recently starting wearing the exact same rain boots. they look like they rode a freaking hog to work. it reminds me of CHiPs. They look terrible plus they all wear the same freaking ones.

4028696636_19a9c85425.jpg

I find girls wearin' these boots pretty sexy!

I've fell victim to z cavs back in the day... and a turtle neck with a vest. please don't come back z cavs!

Out in Norwich today, I managed to espy both a bloke in elasticated ankle jeans and flip-flops (footwear that just exacerbates the atrocity of those trousers), and a man wearing Uggs. I'm guessing the latter was gay, he was far too good-looking and well groomed to be straight (especially in Norwich).

And just to add, my one other fashion hate is flip-flops or sandals of any kind on men. Men's feet are without exception fucking rank, why expose them to the outside world like anyone would want to see those things?

Fuck yeah, Z Cavs! I miss the days when men and women alike could walk around looking like they'd just lost 350 pounds and had resulting loose skin/full body vaginas.

This thread is my first exposure to 'Z Cavs', I'm impressed that you were able to describe those things in words.

All of that multi-pleating played an important role in the development of my pre-teen consciousness, Carestick, and I cannot forget. The late 80s for me was a nightmarish, hallucinatory period of white people walking around looking like they were draped in Ed Gein skin trophies, with only the bleeping, poor sprite design, and periodic malfunctioning of my NES giving my life any sense of realism.

They're like elephantiasis expressed as trousers.

The late 80s for me was a nightmarish, hallucinatory period of white people walking around looking like they were draped in Ed Gein skin trophies, with only the bleeping, poor sprite design, and periodic malfunctioning of my NES giving my life any sense of realism.

But look at you, you're still here. You've got to keep telling yourself that.

To be honest, I think I probably had the generic Skidz they sold at K-Mart. My parents never would have sprung for real Skidz. I'm sure everyone on the playground knew. It's probably why I never had any real friends. Well, I was one of the first to get a Boglin, so I was cool for about 2 days once.

Archived