IGNORED

my new fashion hate

keltoi

men wearing leather boots with folded over tops and their jeans tucked in.

kind of like this guy but he's got them all laced up tight...

3151179195_a3b03eecab_o.jpg

military-boots-men-3865128-med.jpg

my automatic reflex response is "LOLWHATADICK!".

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

the legendary banter boots. yes, this is largely the reserve of pricks in my experience. even seen a lot of people doing it with tracksuit bottoms, which is just mindboggling.

but you shouldn't let what other people wear bother you so much.

a lot of people doing it with tracksuit bottoms, which is just mindboggling.

OMG

but you shouldn't let what other people wear bother you so much.

it doesn't that much. jus' sayin'.

have we talked about young girls walking around in their PJ's? like they're slobbing around at home and have to go to the shop for pot noodles, crips and juice so they just go out without getting changed/dressed.

Guest rumbo

What's with the retart throwing up approximate gang signs in every photo opportunity? She needs to cut down the smoking so she gets some circulation back in her hands.

Guest rumbo

And even though that pink nasty is getting busted on the loo, she still does the stupid pout lips found in every fucking photo. Must be a reflex action upon seeing a camera. Nevermind that you have your labia unfurled, and a 4.5 inch diameter turd half way out your arse. Must pout...

And even though that pink nasty is getting busted on the loo, she still does the stupid pout lips found in every fucking photo. Must be a reflex action upon seeing a camera. Nevermind that you have your labia unfurled, and a 4.5 inch diameter turd half way out your arse. Must pout...

direct faces inward, tilt heads down slightly, pout. GO!

Guest rumbo

I swear that woman with the dark fringe in the middle could have been photoshopped from the first photo into the 2nd. She must have spent years mastering that in front of the mirror.

LOL!

I'm not the fashion police or anything, but you know how there seemed to be a ridiculous fashion sense throughout the 80's? I think we're going to have another one of them.

I don't know about men in uggs... I don't care if a woman wears them, but a man? i don't know about that!

I've seen girls wearing pajama bottoms and uggs at starbucks where I live.

Archived