IGNORED

my new fashion hate

keltoi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I hate skinny jeans with elasticated ankles. Is that just because I'm old?

no, this is one trend i simply don't understand. elasticated ankles should be banned. i've got no objection to tight jeans but they should have a natural hem... or a cool dude turn-up.

Glad I'm not missing something then. I've no problem with tight jeans or pretty much anything else other folk wear for that matter (pots and kettles etc.), but those ridiculous kecks should be forcibly removed from the wearer and burned on sight.

Guest AcrossCanyons

i like to laugh at those silly trow with the tight legs and low crotch combo. looks like they shat themselves lol.

I don't hate on skinny (within reason) trousers/jeans but holy lol are these hideous.

i like to laugh at those silly trow with the tight legs and low crotch combo. looks like they shat themselves lol.

hum%C3%B8r-bukser.jpg

:sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup:

Guest dese manz hatin

LOL one of my mates has these! :cisfor:

edit: without the elastic ankles though. and on him, they look great (seriously).

Guest AcrossCanyons

Very popular with 15 year olds where i'm from.

Very popular with faggots where I'm from.

hum%C3%B8r-bukser.jpg

:sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup: :sup:

Whate even are those thing

tumblr_ldeibb0UDC1qbzr50.jpg

Fuck yeah, Z Cavs! I miss the days when men and women alike could walk around looking like they'd just lost 350 pounds and had resulting loose skin/full body vaginas.

Archived