IGNORED

the downsides of bacon

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

bacon is fantastic and awesome, as we all know. however, have you ever considered the downsides ?

1. pigs don't like being slaughtered.

2. when you cook bacon, the whole joint smells of bacon for a day or three, and it gets goddamn oppressive after the first 36 hours

3. bacon increases fatness, and shame in the watmm BMI thread

4. back in the day, i read a story on the internet where someone was certain their landlord was the goatse man, and that he died of a freakishly rare cancer due to making soap out of bacon grease.

!: Probably true, but we all get to take a step to solving the great mystery. I don't see any evidence to support that pain transfers on to an entity beyond death.

@: This is actually a positive. (Side note: my poor hygene and absurd bacon consumption has led to a condition I like to to call bacon arm, where your arm frequently smells of bacon and has a lovely film. Contrary to common sense this is ambrosia to the ladies.)

#: Calories are great as long as they are utilized.

$: This fellow was all about pushing things as far as possible. I feel that if he died this way, that he died gloriously.

%: I am currently in a situation where I cannot watch this video with the audio and thus have little ability to discern what the message is. I feel I can safely say however that life is murder.

Synopsis: Bacon for the win.

Edit: Therefore there is no downside of bacon.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've heard people mention the lingering smell of bacon on their clothes, but I've never experienced this to be an issue worse than any other food smell.

Guest hahathhat

for a couple days, i'd walk upstairs and say, "it smells like bacon up here"

you acclimate to it, you stop noticing it, but it's still there. like a splinter in your mind. driving you mad

1300413135_Morpheus1300413134.jpg

for a couple days, i'd walk upstairs and say, "it smells like bacon up here"

you acclimate to it, you stop noticing it, but it's still there. like a splinter in your mind. driving you mad (with delight)

Fixed for clarity.

Edit: Now having watched the video that was linked in OP it seems that the overall message is that bacon triumphs.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lies no downsides impossible bacon weavge 4.6 unstoppable fortress weabve the eave cant stopp the beave or th e bacopn weave . buit seriously youy so wanted to cause contreversia on teh watmm with your bacon whatten but you noly gonna eeget a knife to the neck

lies no downsides impossible bacon weavge 4.6 unstoppable fortress weabve the eave cant stopp the beave or th e bacopn weave . buit seriously youy so wanted to cause contreversia on teh watmm with your bacon whatten but you noly gonna eeget a knife to the neck

Did you get a memo from some outside force to do this ... Don't eat the spice it wvll fvnd your dvck wvll splvce.

Guest Rambo

there is a strong cancer link to regularly eating bacon lol

i dont know why i'm lolling btw

The only downside to bacon is that sometimes you get those really fatty pieces and when you're halfway through eating one it's stretched from your mouth down your throat into your stomach, and so you have to either pull the fat out of your gut, or just ignore the feeling and keep eating. It's unsettling though, and i've choked on bacon more than once.

there is a strong cancer link to regularly eating bacon lol

i dont know why i'm lolling btw

Isn't this due to the chemical preservatives often put in? Surely my good friend bacon himself would never harm me...

Archived