IGNORED

Describe an AFX track in one word

Dragon

You do know that those tracks (bar Blue Calx) are all untitled, right?

So what? Having unconventional tracklistings are all well and good for admiring as you listen to a physical copy of the release, etc. but for practical uses, using fan titles that are approximations of the photos for each of the tracks is much handier than using untitled tracks. Is it easier/better to say "untitled track number 21 from saw II" every time you refer to it, or Lichen, as everyone knows it anyway? Not to mention using the fan titles seriously helps with organization. I've got 76 tracks (no duplicates) in my AFX folder that are called "untitled" already, and it would be 100 if I labeled SAW II that way as well, which is just absurd.

You do know that those tracks (bar Blue Calx) are all untitled, right?

he's DESCRIBING it :sorcerer:

exactly. that is the best word that describes that track imo, whether that's what it's actually called or not. transcends description really. in my top 3 favorite afx songs, grass is.

so there; Transcendent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Conkern65

Track:

"Mt. Saint Micheal + Saint Micheal's Mount"

Word:

"Super fucking awesome doing speed while having wild sex go crazy insanity awesome".

I'm sorry, it's the least words I could describe it in.

Archived