IGNORED

Trump Quits Presidential Race

J3FF3R00

I don't see this as a bad thing, not that I'm a big Obama fan (I'm not), but I never really saw Trump as having much of a legitimate chance. I would agree that for better or worse Obama seems to have his 2nd term in the bag (I can just seem him using the "I killed Bin Laden" as some kind of campaign propoganda). For those that might have actually voted for Trump, consider this... Would you really trust a candidate who has already had to file bankruptcy (he did in the 90's look it up) in his life to be able to fix our economy and national debt, especially when all his credentials really add up to are being a rich greedy bastard and a reality TV star?. Michelle Bachman also scares the shit out of me. I'm from Minnesota, I've seen the damage she can do.

Aww the dream card of Trump/Palin 2012 is no more? That would have been an amazing show. Jon Stewart would literally have had to do no writing.

Bachmann/Palin 2012

BELIEVE

Hearty lols and raging boners. What more could a man who has completely given up on this system ask for?

I don't see this as a bad thing, not that I'm a big Obama fan (I'm not), but I never really saw Trump as having much of a legitimate chance. I would agree that for better or worse Obama seems to have his 2nd term in the bag (I can just seem him using the "I killed Bin Laden" as some kind of campaign propoganda). For those that might have actually voted for Trump, consider this... Would you really trust a candidate who has already had to file bankruptcy (he did in the 90's look it up) in his life to be able to fix our economy and national debt, especially when all his credentials really add up to are being a rich greedy bastard and a reality TV star?. Michelle Bachman also scares the shit out of me. I'm from Minnesota, I've seen the damage she can do.

Michelle Bachmann received $251,973 in Federal subsidiaries for her farm between 1995 and 2006. But that's like, totally different than helping low income and middle class families get Obamacare.

Michelle Bachmann received $251,973 in Federal subsidiaries for her farm between 1995 and 2006. But that's like, totally different than helping low income and middle class families get Obamacare.

She's like Major Major's father.

Aww the dream card of Trump/Palin 2012 is no more? That would have been an amazing show. Jon Stewart would literally have had to do no writing.

Bachmann/Palin 2012

BELIEVE

Hearty lols and raging boners. What more could a man who has completely given up on this system ask for?

A LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE GODDAMN IT!

Bachmann/Palin 2012

BELIEVE

But they're white... I don't understand.

She's like Major Major's father.

Indeed

Trump Quilts Presidential Race

2005 USA quilt.jpg

Bachmann/Palin 2012

BELIEVE

But they're white... I don't understand.

600px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

jus' sayin

Obama pretty much has a second-term in the bag, unless the Resmuglicans can conjure up a sane candidate from somewhere. And no, Ron Paul, isn't one.

You really think so? I'm a little terrified after the mid-term elections that we'll be living in a fascist state in a couple of years . . .

you think obama is preventing that?

Well, I think that he is certainly doing about as good a job as anyone could do in trying to maintain a separation between the Executive and the other branches of government - I suppose it's all debatable, but seeing what happened under Bush and the extremely swift disappearance of civil liberties, the ridiculously clandestine nature of his Cabinet, and the way that they used post 9-11 terror to solidify and bolster power in the Executive branch . . . so, yes, I guess I would say I think Obama is preventing, or at least slowing that trend. If only because he's a democrat.

Any time a single party has control of all sectors of government it makes me nervous and, although all politicians are lying cock-suckers, seeing what Republicans, specifically, do when given the opportunity to control all the pertinent sectors of government pretty much confirms all my fears and suspicions about the party. I.E., they could give a FUCK about anyone else, as long as the privileged and elite are protected. Neo-liberalism has failed in every instance, around the world, to function the way the theory suggests, yet it is repeatedly held up as the model by Republicans for economic and societal success. I suppose it's convenient to have a paradigm which espouses that the rich getting richer will help everyone. Unfortunately, this leaves out the very painful truth that most people raised in a Western society have one goal: to get more for ME.

That is all. Thanks for your attention, 'bye.

post-4-0-19902100-1305709095_thumb.png

jus' sayin

lol

Did you see the bit on the Daily Show about Sarah Palin being a communist? One of the funniest things I've ever seen on the show.

Archived