IGNORED

Cool places to live

o00o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptown devil

there's 3 eight-seaters including the one outside and the huge fuck-off one.

oh my gawd talk about severe table overkill!

looks like it might double as an architecture/design firm.. hence the conference tables. awesome place though, very sanctuary-esque.

Guest Lady kakapo

Not that keen on the cement factory, though it's in Barcelona which is a plus. The architect who did it uses it as his firm's offices as well as his home, hence the incongruous corporate feel of the tables.

i stayed in this 1968 modernist house designed by architect trevor dannat for a week's holiday with friends and decided i'd be pretty damn happy in a house like this. the use of space and light was amazing.

pitcorthiehouse.jpg

Big tables are handy for sacraficing goats to Satan. More tables= more sacrafices, more sacrafices= more naked orgies, more naked orgies= more sore penis, more sore penis= more magic spells, more magic spells = more sacrafices, more sacrafices = more naked orgies, more naked orgies = more sore penis......

Clever eh?

Guest Coalbucket PI

I like the hipster attic but it's a bit too big and empty. It would be cool having most of your place completely open plan because you could completely redesign it by moving the furniture. Then again it's nice to have a bit of privacy so you can scratch your balls while you watch tv or drop food out of the oven and then scrape it up and serve it in the next room.

something designed by an artist/architect

this one place is in my head. i took a modernart class and it was beautiful: very circular, lots of curved walls and shit, modern /minimal

place something like that in the country.....

a more reasonable response is a loft. i've always liked the idea of living in a loft in the city.

Here's a home that was converted from an old church in the Mission Disrict of San Francisco. Overlooks Delores Park and costs $10 million.

castle-on-the-park-0-660x403.jpg

601%20Dolores%20Bedroom.jpg

There are tons of pics on their site. Very worth looking at. I often daydream of living in it.

Guest theSun

that first pic just looks like they threw a big couch and bed in a church and VIOLA it's a house

there's 3 eight-seaters including the one outside and the huge fuck-off one.

oh my gawd talk about severe table overkill!

ah, i misunderstood you!

Archived