IGNORED

The Rapture is Tomorrow

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

It's Been a Hard 6000 Years (Hard Days Night edit, Lord's ver.)

It's been a hard 6000 years

Thank you for praising your Lord

It's been a hard 6000 years

You know I was getting kinda bored

But when I hear all your praise

And prejudice against gays

I'd say that's worth a couple of beers

..and that's all I've got. I came up with it in the shower and had to share :emotawesomepm9:

Guys. GUYS!

He's just caught up in celestial traffic.

I

Should have taken the I-5.

It's sad that you think the King James version could be treated as any kind of accurate account of anything

he took his talents to south beach

In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgment Day.

As he stood in Times Square in New York surrounded by onlookers, Fitzpatrick, 60, carried a Bible and handed out leaflets as he waited for Judgment Day to begin.

By his own reading of Bible, which was slightly different than Camping's, Fitzgerald expected the great worldwide event to begin at 6 p.m. Eastern Time.

When the hour came and went, he said: "I do not understand why ...," as his speech broke off and he looked at his watch.

"I do not understand why nothing has happened."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/22/us-apocalypse-prediction-idUSTRE74I3KS20110522

Guest analogue wings
The headquarters of his network was shuttered on Friday and Saturday, with a sign in the door that read "This Office is Closed. Sorry we missed you!"

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Guest hahathhat
In New York, retired transportation agency worker Robert Fitzpatrick was inspired by Camping's message to spend over $140,000 of his savings on subway posters and outdoor advertisements warning of the May 21 Judgment Day.

As he stood in Times Square in New York surrounded by onlookers, Fitzpatrick, 60, carried a Bible and handed out leaflets as he waited for Judgment Day to begin.

By his own reading of Bible, which was slightly different than Camping's, Fitzgerald expected the great worldwide event to begin at 6 p.m. Eastern Time.

When the hour came and went, he said: "I do not understand why ...," as his speech broke off and he looked at his watch.

"I do not understand why nothing has happened."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/22/us-apocalypse-prediction-idUSTRE74I3KS20110522

it's sad really. i think it's just people wanting to be part of something amazing, but being too bland and uncreative to come up with anything on their own.

Guest hahathhat

can't say i'd have the generosity to do what jesus did and not expect at least being made lifetime member or something

I've just seen footage on tv where that Robert Fitzpatrick guy was interviewed on Times Square, saying "I don't understand why nothing happened" 'n stuff

But right behind him, there was some fat bearded guy who stood there with his eyes and his mouth very wide open the whole time

The footage was taken from some american news network, don't know wich one

So if any Americans here know what I'm talking about and could give me a link to the video, I would appreciate it

I want to see that fat bearded guy again, because of the memetastic potentials

i found him on this youtube video, at 0:43, but it is not the right angle and it's a bit short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6hr8RdCxzM

i want to see as much footage of this man as possible

I've just seen footage on tv where that Robert Fitzpatrick guy was interviewed on Times Square, saying "I don't understand why nothing happened" 'n stuff

But right behind him, there was some fat bearded guy who stood there with his eyes and his mouth very wide open the whole time

The footage was taken from some american news network, don't know wich one

So if any Americans here know what I'm talking about and could give me a link to the video, I would appreciate it

I want to see that fat bearded guy again, because of the memetastic potentials

i found him on this youtube video, at 0:43, but it is not the right angle and it's a bit short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6hr8RdCxzM

i want to see as much footage of this man as possible

LOL

LOL @ bearded fat guy.

Okay, so here's why they thought the world would come to an end on may 21st.

The number 5 means atonement, and the number 10 means flawlessness or perfection or something like that, and the number 17 means heaven. So, if you multiply these three numbers you get 850. Then if you multiply 850 with 850 you get 722.500 and apparantly yesterday was exactly 722.500 days since Jesus got crucified.

LOL @ bearded fat guy.

Okay, so here's why they thought the world would come to an end on may 21st.

The number 5 means atonement, and the number 10 means flawlessness or perfection or something like that, and the number 17 means heaven. So, if you multiply these three numbers you get 850. Then if you multiply 850 with 850 you get 722.500 and apparantly yesterday was exactly 722.500 days since Jesus got crucified.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Archived