IGNORED

Balam Acab - Wander / Wonder

Redruth

cool, the see birds ep was real hit and miss for me. this def has potential though. the album art sucks on this, is it a blue vadge?

Will def have a listen to this, as I think there is some potential.

I really like the second track on that See Birds ep, but it's not the be all and end all.

Not sure if it's just my copy but............ah whatever. (Had a beer or 6 and the rambling potential is quite evident)

Next patient!

Guest Hertha Thiele

“It’s not classical music, but in the tradition of a classical work like a Bach Cello Suite, I see it as more of a whole musical piece with themes/motifs/ideas reoccurring throughout, connecting the tracks together as opposed to simply being a collection of songs that sit next to each other in isolation. It’s also an album that should be listened to loudly.”

What the fucking fuck, seriously, what type of bullshit is this? Just because you do a cohesive album you have to compare it with classical music? "In the tradition of a classical work like a Bach Cello Suite"? holy shit. Damned underages dominating music industry and magazines. That is what's wrong with this field.

I liked his EP though.

“It’s not classical music, but in the tradition of a classical work like a Bach Cello Suite, I see it as more of a whole musical piece with themes/motifs/ideas reoccurring throughout, connecting the tracks together as opposed to simply being a collection of songs that sit next to each other in isolation. It’s also an album that should be listened to loudly.”

What the fucking fuck, seriously, what type of bullshit is this? Just because you do a cohesive album you have to compare it with classical music? "In the tradition of a classical work like a Bach Cello Suite"? holy shit. Damned underages dominating music industry and magazines. That is what's wrong with this field.

Yeah, that's like making a web page in Adobe Dreamweaver and thinking you're Donald Knuth.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Oh, Why is amazing and I am really looking forward to this release. He never really clicked with me before but after hearing this track I've gone back to See Birds and loving it.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

cool, the see birds ep was real hit and miss for me. this def has potential though.

the see birds ep was real hit and hit for me.

the album art sucks on this, is it a blue vadge?

blue waffles?

• 1 month later...
Guest Lucy Faringold

I liked the EP a lot but these two new tracks suggest he's fallen into formula already. The pitched-up vocals are played out and he seems to be working with very similar tempos and textures. Hopefully the album will deliver and I'll be made to eat these words but I just feel like this kid should be taking more risks right now.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I was excited about him when I first heard See Birds although I didn’t really get much out of the rest of the EP, I do want to hear more but I think he could go either way.

I got a bit more interested in oOOoO after his EP was a bit more consistent, but then saw him DJ and it was a disaster, and sort of killed my buzz about where this whole thing was going.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lucy Faringold

Listening to this right now and enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Seems to work well as an album. Very relaxing - I'm almost falling asleep here, but in a good way :smile:.

yea i'm not sure about this yet. on first listen it is pretty underwhelming and expected. hopefully it's a grower but this sound is so old and used up already it seems...

i thought we used 2 make fun of witch house, guys

I would say this has more in common with groups like Mum than it does witchhouse.

fair enough—i suppose i'm still not going to check the release out, then, but for slightly different reasons.

Guest AnEagleInYourMind

I'm cranking the volume on this right now and it sounds pretty awesome. Very relaxing but also really engaging. It reminds me of the new Shlohmo album a lot

Archived