IGNORED

EKT Plus CD WTF?

geosmina

Expert Knob Twiddlers Plus

The ultimate in support for WATMM, not only do you get everything that comes in the EKT membership package (plus more, like having several blogs), but you also get a copy of WATMM Volume One, our first compilation CD, shipped to you at a heavily discounted price (it's 13.00USD normally).

What's that CD about?

(It's) about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... electronic music is awesome.

(It's) about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... electronic music is awesome.

:orly:

Yeah, I have a couple copies of that.

Well played. Although, it should read "...idm is awesome."

That filter Joyrex had on a few years ago changed 'idm' to 'electronic music.'

Expert Knob Twiddlers Plus

The ultimate in support for WATMM, not only do you get everything that comes in the EKT membership package (plus more, like having several blogs), but you also get a copy of WATMM Volume One, our first compilation CD, shipped to you at a heavily discounted price (it's 13.00USD normally).

What's that CD about?

It was a compilation CD we put out in 2004 featuring artists from the community (we had an extensive voting process, where the community voted on the best tracks which ended up on the compilation). It's a real CD, no CDR, and comes in a paper sleeve jacket with design and artwork by me.

I'm hoping to do a WATMM Volume 2 this summer/fall, as it will be interesting what kind of music gets submitted for this volume versus the last one. If sales go really well, then perhaps even a vinyl version might be considered.

I still haven't received mine, so I assume that JR is delivering it by hand.

I thought we discussed this before - PM me your mailing address, and I will get one out to you at once - if you already PMed me this info before, then please send me a kind reminder and I will do so immediately.

Guest theSun

if you already PMed me this info before, then please send me a kind reminder and I will do so immediately.

what about an aggressive, no-holds-barred reminder?

that sounds much more fun

I was a fully paid-up EKT Plus and never got one. Then I got banned. Now that's customer service!

Should I just include two with Gary C's mailing? :emotawesomepm9:

Seriously - if you paid your EKT Plus and didn't get a copy, then PM me a correct mailing address and I'll get one out to you (or if including a second copy with Gary's will work, then so be it).

Guest Iain C

I was a fully paid-up EKT Plus and never got one. Then I got banned. Now that's customer service!

Seriously - if you paid your EKT Plus and didn't get a copy, then PM me a correct mailing address and I'll get one out to you (or if including a second copy with Gary's will work, then so be it).

You can send it out to Gary if you like, he can pass it on next time I see him. But it's not a massive priority. In truth, I was just stirring shit. It might encourage me to renew my subscription though.

You can send it out to Gary if you like, he can pass it on next time I see him. But it's not a massive priority. In truth, I was just stirring shit. It might encourage me to renew my subscription though.

I'm mailing out Gary's today, so I'll send two :biggrin:

I never got one either, this is pure C discrimination!

PM me your mailing address...

Alex C might like one too.

He can damn well subscribe then!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived