IGNORED

Hugh Grant exposing tabloids

goDel

Hugh Grant certainly won some respect-points in my book for standing for his case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNItxPfIq6A

It's been discussed plenty, but I'm still amazed how easy it is for the news to get away with just about anything for making money on some crappy gossip. Being a journalist is actually more like being a gossip broker.

*rereads RDJ's interview*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jenny

i haven't really cared for this guy one way or the other, but starting a private investigation is really cool

EDIT: hahahaha, and he crushed the guy when they started debating, beautiful

Why would anyone hate Hugh Grant? Apart from being in some rubbish films I mean? Has he done something bad enough to earn anyones ire?

I still can't get past that guy quite honestly arguing it's OK to hack phones of people making a six figure salary (as if that matters), or rationalizing it with saying it's just a game (which he clearly thinks it is). He'd put his hand in a fire defending himself he write stories to tell the "truth". While doing it he sounds like one of those Enron employees sitting behind the wheels of free market capitalism, cutting off electricity in LA.

Also,

Hugh for president.

To be honest it doesn't surprise me. I think to some extent these paparazzi types who seem to JUST follow people around and write these articles obsessed with the mundanity of celebrities lives are a little disassociated from reality.

Yeah. When you hear how this newspaper was managed - deliver some news or loose your job - the type of corruption we've seen, seems just a natural consequence. Kinda like selling subprime loans.

I've always liked Hugh Grant ever since he cheated on Elizabeth Hurley, surely one of the most perfect physical specimens of womanhood in the world, with that skanky street hooker Divine Brown. It takes a man of real conviction and dedication to his libido to do something like that, lol.

Guest Mirezzi

I've always liked Hugh Grant ever since he cheated on Elizabeth Hurley, surely one of the most perfect physical specimens of womanhood in the world, with that skanky street hooker Divine Brown. It takes a man of real conviction and dedication to his libido to do something like that, lol.

absolutely flol...

the only scandal that has happened during hugh grant's career has made him, if anything, cooler in my opinion. try and debate that.

Inside: Hurley on the beach!

lost-hurley-intro.jpg

:trollface:

Also, Hugh with beard=IDM

HughGrantL_468x424.jpg

(no beard here, but what the hell...)

And that's only the one he got caught with.

Archived