IGNORED

WATMM Tattoos

J3FF3R00

I never understood that idea of designing something then waiting for an extended period of time.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I get the cash I'm planning on one of the following (in order of current preference):

the Fifth Age symbol for/from Riven

fifth%252520age%252520big.png

the Moiety dagger from Riven

IMGP1360.JPG

the Myst logo

Falling.jpg

the CD case art from Riven

cover_paper.jpg

and/or this:

Lake fucking Travis

lake%252520travis.png

Edited by wahrk

The fifth age/ Riven symbol is so awesome.

I knoooooooooooooooooow. I want it so bad. I fucking love the Myst universe and everything related to it. I almost cried when I found out Revelation was going to be the last game. It kinda sucked too. :sad:

I never understood that idea of designing something then waiting for an extended period of time.

aye, just ..cut yer baggage loose, get er done, and move on eh?

I've never been decided or brave enough to commit yet at all. Whenever I get the notion, I'll just sharpie it on, then in the morning, the urge will be satisfied, I can wash it off and have no regrets either!

sharpiesquid.jpg

Yes. I get tattoos I want, not things i fucking tiptoe around cause i don't know what the fuck is going on.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

7 years ago

yeah thats great. i want something similar on my arm. similar in that i want black blocks but i haven't got the design in my head yet i just know i want black blocks

I've never been decided or brave enough to commit yet at all. Whenever I get the notion, I'll just sharpie it on, then in the morning, the urge will be satisfied, I can wash it off and have no regrets either!

sharpiesquid.jpg

that's awesome, is that one of your sharpies?

the only thing I have ever considered getting are the death dates of loved ones. it would be a six digit number but all run into each other so it only makes sense to me like: 102894122505072409. I would put it on the inside of my arm so it's not very visible.

sharpiesquid.jpg

that's awesome, is that one of your sharpies?

I wouldn't be surprised, it's kinda like his aesthetic. Should check his music, same type of dealeeoe/

Guest Sprigg

I knoooooooooooooooooow. I want it so bad. I fucking love the Myst universe and everything related to it. I almost cried when I found out Revelation was going to be the last game. It kinda sucked too. :sad:

Have you read any of the books? I got one at a secondhand book shop a few months ago and still haven't bothered reading it... I read the first chapter but the author's style was so bland that I just couldn't do it.

Edit: It was 'The Book of Atrus.'

Edited by Sprigg

Guest viscosity

sharpiesquid.jpg

sick

i need to get a sleeve. . largely to cover questionable scars

Or overactive vein activity

edit, i think that it looks like that dissolved was having a wonderful night there, so everybody, a round of applause for dissolved. :duckhunt:

no. i just can't believe someone would actually have a full english breakfast tattooed on their head.

there are so many tattoos in this town from trampstamps to tacky random celtic bands to tacky random chinese / sanskrit bullshit to full body stuff to tasteful design stuff to tacky ironic stuff... about 1% of them look aesthetically pleasing to my (somewhat fussy) eyes... i feel like some kind of inverted outsider in that i've got to the age i am and have never had one. i came close once in about 93 ish but fortunately never went through with it

i feel like some kind of inverted outsider in that i've got to the age i am and have never had one. i came close once in about 93 ish but fortunately never went through with it

exactly same here. give or take a year. i nearly got some silly burroughs quote i can't quite recall now. thank fuck i didn't.

it's almost rarer to find someone without. everyone seems to have a tattoo these days. the prissy woman in her late 40's i work with got her first last year after her divorce - a butterfly for freedom.

Edited by keltoi

I've had an idea for a tattoo for like 3 years now, but don't have the artistic skills to pull it of myself. I put out a request on Facebook, for anyone that can do tattoo work, and got a response from a girl I went to highschool with. She is pretty damn good, and I think she can pull off what I want. I just emailed her last night all of the details, and reference photos for the vibe I am looking for. It's going to be big... Half sleeve that goes over the chest and upper shoulder, and wraps around down my ribcage.

Have you read any of the books? I got one at a secondhand book shop a few months ago and still haven't bothered reading it... I read the first chapter but the author's style was so bland that I just couldn't do it.

Edit: It was 'The Book of Atrus.'

I own a first edition hardcover of that shit. Love it. Heartily recommend it. It's very slow paced, but worth it in my opinion.

The Book of D'ni is post-Riven and also pretty great. It has some super cool stuff in it. The Book of Ti'ana is pretty good, but was tough for me to get through honestly. It's about the fall of D'ni though, so that's cool I suppose.

i have a 12" diameter full english breakfast on my back

2 sausage

2 bacon

2 fried eggs

mushrooms

beans

grilled tomato

2 triangles of toast

i've got tattoos of black pudding and hash browns

• 3 weeks later...