WATMM Tattoos

J3FF3R00

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xenblake

My next one is either the shape of Ohio on my calf, or Link holding a heart piece on my forearm.

zeldaLinkNormal-HeartContainer.gif

Nice.

Wouldn't mind a 220px-Triforce.svg.png on my left arm

surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjsXELHVu44

that song is totally anti-tattoo btw

edit: all the things she said all the things she said, running thru my head running thru my head (running thru mah head!)

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

i have three tattoos and they all suck,,, not to say i dont like them... i guess...

this one reads "u.p" and it is on my wrist. it was my first tattoo, and the only one i have that was done by a tattoo artist in a tattoo shop. the artist was my roomate so i got it for free, which was nice. immedeately after this was done i left town and drove clear across canada twice. the journey lasted 3 months and i lived in a car with my good friend (and sometimes other travellers we picked up). but that's a whole other story lol

post-580-0-96486500-1326807137_thumb.jpg

this one is an incredibly shitty heart on my other arm, on the forearm.

we were homeless, my and my ex gf. we got real drunk one night and woke up in a back alley downtown. i cannot remember being tattooed, but we had a good laugh over it in the morning.. now i dont know if it's so funny.. but fuck it though, hey?

post-580-0-66587100-1326807745_thumb.jpg

the last tattoo i got was also a shitty homemade one. me and a friend were making rhubarb jam and while we were waiting for it to boil she was giving herself a tattoo of some circles or something. not to be outdone, i started to tattoo this triangle above my ankle. i did one of the lines and then gave up and she finished it very half-assed (as you can see below). we were drinking gin and it was a very beautiful day. i often forget i have this tattoo.

post-580-0-86605100-1326807979_thumb.jpg

the next one i get is going to be legit, and it's going to be gigantic and glorious to make up for the shitty ones.

I've got half of my sleeve planned out and i think i'm going to get it started at the end of the month when i go back to vancouver and then i can see the cute tattoo artist again, i also need a small touch up on my boognish.