IGNORED

WATMM Tattoos

J3FF3R00

i've been seriously considering the aphex logo somewhere around my right hand (edit: small). i dunno if i'll get it done but maybe

I wouldn't. What if rdj turns out to be a pedophile?

Then you'd feel pretty shitty.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixd. Thank the Lard!

56F05256-ECDA-438F-855D-A43347330E66-880

I read that story this morning on my Facebook feed and figured it must be fake, but apparently it's very real and a quite remarkable and awesome turn in the story.

The story behind it was actually pretty sad, I felt bad for the guy who was just trying to pay tribute to his wife and ended up getting a shitty tattoo. Awesome of the artist who fixed it up to do it for free. Looks pretty decent now.

And now she's the same colour she would be in the grave. Serendipitous art imitates life.

i've been seriously considering the aphex logo somewhere around my right hand (edit: small). i dunno if i'll get it done but maybe

I wouldn't. What if rdj turns out to be a pedophile?

Then you'd feel pretty shitty.

phht hah !

• 4 months later...

cool braintree

I'm getting my first tattoo soon on my 21st.

gonna have a small indiana state outline on my inner right ankle. sounds really ghey i know but my home state is important to me for a lot of reasons and i like the inconspicuous and hairless area of my inner ankle.

going with my best friend/woman i'm in love with and she's getting her second so it's an event i guess.

will post pics in a month when i get it!

so post your outline of home state tat.

uploadfromtaptalk1375094361081.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375094374310.jpg

These are mine, I would say these are bad photos but they do look a bit sad now. I might get something over them like a wave over the kanji and an outline for the lotus. Something Zen for sure.

I've got an egg behind a fence.

bdcf620c-6414-4149-90df-d93b0b7c9cc1.jpg

Also there's a bear smoking a cigar and wearing a bowler hat on my back that I got when I was 17/18 but I can't be arsed to take a picture of that.

holy shit hahaha that's a funny and original tattoo :biggrin:

what were you smoking man?

Dunno. It was an image that kept popping into my head over a period of weeks so I ended up drawing it (this has happened before).

When my girlfriend saw it she decided she wanted a tattoo of it for her birthday and I thought I might as well get one too (hers is on her ankle).

Best thing about it is when someone asks you what it is, then asks what the meaning is behind it. When you reply "no meaning/there isn't one" the reaction is always interesting.

ghonna get a sweet trifroce zelda tatt to show the other gamers that i am a troo gamer

I knew someone in college who got that. I laughed.

I'm probably never going to get a tattoo because I'll just think it's dumb a week later.