IGNORED

WATMM Tattoos

J3FF3R00

Guest Mirezzi

That looks like the bottom of an old Santa Cruz John Lucero deck except, well, it sucks.

(I realize that tattoo doesn't belong to you, Jules. Wait...right?)

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had an idea for a tattoo for like 3 years now, but don't have the artistic skills to pull it of myself. I put out a request on Facebook, for anyone that can do tattoo work, and got a response from a girl I went to highschool with. She is pretty damn good, and I think she can pull off what I want. I just emailed her last night all of the details, and reference photos for the vibe I am looking for. It's going to be big... Half sleeve that goes over the chest and upper shoulder, and wraps around down my ribcage.

she wants you.

I want to get the union jack tattooed on my left breast, gotta keep that english pride hollah - how much would that cost? nothing too big.. also, would it hurt?

Might come across a bit BNP-y mate....

I want to get the union jack tattooed on my left breast, gotta keep that english pride hollah - how much would that cost? nothing too big.. also, would it hurt?

genius!

That looks like the bottom of an old Santa Cruz John Lucero deck except, well, it sucks.

(I realize that tattoo doesn't belong to you, Jules. Wait...right?)

good call on the santa cruz deck.

no, that is not me. no chance.

I live in Canada now though, but yeah I get what you mean. Nevermind then haha.

Guest Enter a new display name

Troll

• 3 months later...

I think I'll wait for being, I don't know, like 80 years old for my first tattoo. That way I'll be sure I fully believe in the thing that will be tattooed on my skin.

lol @ keltoi

shit. i didn't want to come across as a dick cos six is good peoples. guess i failed?

i thought you were saying that the original had more depth because of the tones of grey. i don't really know how tattoos work (how is tatto formed) but i agree that the tints are missing. still pretty neat :)

• 1 month later...
Guest underscore

I figured this thread was going to be everyone posting the new(ly posted at the top of the forum) WATMM logo tattoos they just got.