IGNORED

WATMM Tattoos

J3FF3R00

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn son, i'd never get an artist logo on me, it'd have to be something original. that ufo one looks sick, as does the owl with tits

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Guest Franklin

braintree one day i think you should just tattoo your arms into megaman arms and be done with it.

Draft 7.30 on my back. Real fan, lol.

draftpicture2.jpg

sorry man but i'd struggle to put the 2 images together if you hadn't said.

b_5956_Autechre-Draft_7_30-2003.jpg

^looks 3D on account of variation in tone.

(not meaning to be a cunt)

rofl, i like it tho, six let us know how it looks when it wrinkles and morphs and shit in 40 years

braintree one day i think you should just tattoo your arms into megaman arms and be done with it.

I've had trouble locating the prosthetics necessary for a true mega buster.

lol @ keltoi

shit. i didn't want to come across as a dick cos six is good peoples. guess i failed?

Nah, it's just funny how offended you are by the idea of tattoos, i didn't think you were being a dick.

I've been planning my first tattoo for a while. It's a black and white image of a cartoon worm popping out through a clump of grass. All I need to do is find the right artist to turn my crummy sketch into a reality, and that shit's going on my arm.

Why? Worms are pretty cool.

I also did a quick sketch of a knife stabbing another knife. I think that'll probably be #2.

lol those sound terrible.

the more people say this, the more it seems like a good idea. what i reckon is terrible is when people go on and on about tattoos that "mean" something. like people who'd only get a tattoo to record some big meaningful/spiritual/personal event that happened to them. that's lame as hell. keep a diary, fuckwads.

It's actually pretty chiched to get an ironic tattoo these days mate. So if you wanna be a cutting edge hipster, perhaps something that is meaningful (no i don't mean RIP, my dog fluffy) and looks nice, might be the go.

ho ho. ;-]

I'm at work so I don't have the original right now, but here's a quick sketch of a knife stabbing another knife

5940073074_d5911f1147_b.jpg

Here, I drew one for you.

This is what immediately comes to mind when I think of a knife stabbing a knife.

knifestabbingknife.jpg

That's pretty cool (as a picture), nice take on it.

lol @ keltoi

shit. i didn't want to come across as a dick cos six is good peoples. guess i failed?

Nah, it's just funny how offended you are by the idea of tattoos, i didn't think you were being a dick.

i'm not offended by the idea of tattoos at all. i've definately seen nice ones on people but i still wouldn't get one, especially now i'm old. i think world's most johnson's skam logo is cool as fuck. some work, some don't... his works imo.

take heed kids, tattoos actually don't seem so cool to put on you as you age. So you will be stuck with something that you may not be able to justify to yourself as easily.

That being said, i've never wanted a tat, so different mindsets abound and i'm probably mostly wrong with my above statement.

don't you... not actually like draft very much at all?

Haha, yeah least favorite AE album (although I've come around to it more lately) but I just fell in love with the design. After two years of deliberating I finally got it on my back, don't regret it.

I've been considering for the past year of getting the Untilted album art tattooed on myself. It would be my first and I'm being a complete pussy about it. Maybe some WATMM advice is in order here.

if you can't decide, don't do it

Agreed, I have wisely chickened out of several. Wait at least a year after designing to make sure you're committed.