IGNORED

Carmaggedon!!11

eh Speedy

I seriously want to drive down just to see and take pictures of an empty desolate 405. It would be surreal. Filmmakers would be fools not to take advantage of that huge freeway being closed.

I met a woman a few weeks back who happened to be a civil engineer working on this. She was all "it'll be fiiiiiiiiine."

edit: for non-angelenos/americanos, here's a shitty LA Weekly blog entry on Carmageddon:

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/06/405_freeway_closure_july_16_17_traffic_los_angeles_subway.php

Carmageddon?

what?

carmageddon.jpg

I seriously thought this thread was gonna be about a new release in the game series... those old games were sweet

Guest cowgirl

I seriously want to drive down just to see and take pictures of an empty desolate 405. It would be surreal. Filmmakers would be fools not to take advantage of that huge freeway being closed.

it would be amazing to see lol damn get your camera's ready!!

Carmageddon?

what?

carmageddon.jpg

I seriously thought this thread was gonna be about a new release in the game series... those old games were sweet

yeah, holy fuck.

I was really hoping this was a thread about a new Carmageddon game coming out this year.

all things come to those who wait

hye you motherfucks tried to create a city where you cant live without car : deal the fuck with it. Nobody gives a shit you guys are getting screwed by living inna city where 4 wheels are the only way to get your fucking food inside your fridge. Fuck you

hye you motherfucks tried to create a city where you cant live without car : deal the fuck with it. Nobody gives a shit you guys are getting screwed by living inna city where 4 wheels are the only way to get your fucking food inside your fridge. Fuck you

you seem angry today.

Archived