IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

that was a problem i had a lot last year -- i was beginning to convince myself i must have insomnia. then one night, i was chatting with glunk at 4am in chatmm, and she alerted me to the fact that i was wide awake because i was sitting in front of a bright screen, and that i ought to just go lay down in the dark. simplest solution to a schedule-wrecking habit i ever heard. thank you glunk. :wub:

Yes darkness is good.

My problem is that i wanted to sleep in for the full eight hours before having to take my sister to the airport. Unfortunately the crows roosting in my back garden had other intentions for my morning. They've been cawing since the pre-dawn. During the winter they would just sit in the tree an sleep, then when it got light, caw for a couple of minutes, then rush off to make the best of the limited daylight hours available to them. Now summer is approaching though. They're just luxuriating in that blood tree having a long drawn out communication session with the crows that live down the hill.

ARGH !!

utter lack of anything good

self pity

hate

angst

lonesome

disgust

wretched moments

tired eyes

falling slowly

they are ignorant

this is a joke

a pitiful slop

fuck you

burn in hell

they are all beasts

there is no sun

not today

the clouds move over

i am fine with clouds

OK, so clouds are alright

a nice breeze outside

no love today

no nothing really

but the clouds…are pretty

and the fan breeze feels nice

this water tastes good

whatever! *half smile*

what can you do?

I kinda scared myself with my drinking on Saturday night (didn't do anything foolish, for once, but just got really bleakly depressed on the walk home), think I need to take it easy for a while. I just can't drink from 3pm-3am anymore.

I'm really desperate for a drink. Been ok for the last 6 or 7 weeks or whatever it was, but today gleh. Thankfully everything has shut now, so no take-away. Must be that summer just kicked in with a thud a yesterday.

- My laptop's LCD screen isn't working anymore. It stays on for a couple seconds and then turns off. Fml

-poison ivy rash on my arms and legs fml

- the b side of a record (inga copeland st) that I've been looking forward to listening is unplayable. The record does not look warped and the a side plays fine. I guess that it wasn't mastered properly..fml

put washing machine on at 60 degrees and 'spin' turned all the way up. my new, smooth trousers are now a bit rough and not quite the right length anymore. don't know if that's cause they're primark trousers or cause i fucked with the wash settings.

also, i was hoping they'd cost like 5p, that's why i went to primark.. £12 is a bit much

Guest EleminoP

I've procrastinated fixing up my resume until the night before the job fair where I need to get an internship for the summer. Not ready at all.

Guest disparaissant

welp i cant get insurance from anywhere!

i guess that's not really a first world problem, it's an "america and the third world" problem.