IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

my mum is talking about getting rid of the cat after the attack on my step dad and constant spraying inside the house. i'm kinda sad but i know it would take alot of stress off my mum and of course all the family members as well that he has attacked. if we can give him a good home ( not spca) it would be a good thing.

i guess being an introverted fuck is doing nothing but harming my social life... or well life in general... I've been an introspective dude since, like, since I was born... my mom even thought I had autism or that I was one of those special indigo-avant children or whatever they're called... why can't I find funny absolutely everything? hmmm, like I find the fun in good jokes or situations, but like wtf with that shit oppa gangman style... I thought it was hilarious like the 2º day it appeared on youtube, but not anymore... yet people still think it's "fun"?... why can't I be a normal dude? like everyone else!?¿?!¿ yeah... i need to get out from this fucking cage and explore the mediocre world that's all around me... it's time for me to be one of the shit I hated! for my own safety... the only real place for me is the utopia that books/music/comics/anime/films/artcetera creates for me, to me...

Edited by logakght

Guest Waxlimbs

I have itchy bumps on my arm...

And I'm behind on my school work. Too bad I have the ability to go to school.

Edited by Waxlimbs

It's 4am here and I'm not tired at all. I've been trying to keep myself busy with writing, but that made my emotional-induced insomnia even harder to deal with.

So my first world problem is dealing with first world problems. Like for example "am I happy with my life?" "where do I go from here/now?" "should I leave this country already or not?"

i spent forever downloading tf2 again only to start it up and immediately remember why im so bored with it

lol play the new mann vs machine.

Add me on steam too! No Delay for Days.

Also I just cheated on my math Homework using wolfram. I'm one lazy bastard.

my textbooks this quarter are going to cost around $650 if i can't manage to pirate any of them, this is straight insanity. there are so many open source physics and stats textbooks out there and i'm using the ones that come with a fucking $100 "access card" to some shitty online homework program. fffffffffuuuuuuu

I realized last night that there I was out of coffee, so I went to the only place that was open to ensure I would have it this morning. They only had one coffee. Nabob. Since I had no choice, I bought Nabob coffee, and as it so turns out... Nabob is fucking disgusting just as I expected. I think this is actually the worst coffee I've ever made myself, and possibly the most expensive too because it was purchased at a Mac's. FML, seriously. I'm going to be in a bad mood all day now.

that fried chicken i kicked across the street.. i don't think anyone involved wants anything to do with me ever again. maybe a humourous text about mistaking lick'n chick'n on the box for kick'n chick'n would warm things.... no it fucking wouldn't though

and it took me way tooo long to think of it that stupid shit

Edited by tauboo

it comes in a tin

Nabob%20key%20top%20coffee%20can.jpg

you must have gotten some old ass coffee or something...

Nabob isn't generally so shitty? It has been around as a coffee company for almost 120 years and is one of the best selling coffees in north america.... ?

And it certainly doesn't usually come in a damn tin! lol

I mean it's certainly not my favorite but it's usually not un-drinkable swill