IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

practically everyone in my class is being an utter prick to a certain lecturer for no reason. fucking annoying.

also,
some little introverted guy at the back corner of the class is, for some reason, now acting quite egotistical---he takes every opportunity to blurt out some stupid shit to anyone that speaks.

Edited by isaki

my down-filled winter jacket leaks down feathers through the outer material and attracts all manner of fluff and hair/pubes. it wasn't cheap either! nothing works to get them off. :angry:

I had a duvet that did that when I was a youngster. I have to say though, I had years of pleasure just trying to grab the tiniest tips of the feather with my nails and slowly pulling the feather out, slowly in case it broke - it was like the pleasure you get from pulling out what you think is a small bogey, then it pulls an entire streak of hidden snot from the back of our your throat.

Sometimes I feel like an actual hunchback when I message 3 different people on 3 different sites for 3 different reasons and nobody responds.

I probably just have a severe form of mental retardation and can't tell when I'm being offensive or inappropriate.

don't worry, I get it all the time. I rack my brains trying to figure out how to just stop caring about it but I can't figure it out.

It's probably time for us both to close the book on human contact altogether. We gave it the old college try and it just didn't pan out.

So, now all have to do is accept our Howard Hughes-esque fate of seclusion and misery and soul-crippling OCD and Guinness-Book-of-World-Record-grade fingernails and rows upon rows of jars filled with urine.

Received an order from Bleep when I got home this evening. 2 albums were missing, no paperwork or anything. I've gone onto my account on Bleep and it says Warehouse_hold. They're currently out of stock too when you go to the listing pages.

So you had them when I've ordered and paid for them but now you don't have them. And I don't find this out without looking for the info.

At least Boomkat tell you it's out and when to expect it. I guess I'll have to email them to get any sort of delivery estimate.

Received an order from Bleep when I got home this evening. 2 albums were missing, no paperwork or anything. I've gone onto my account on Bleep and it says Warehouse_hold. They're currently out of stock too when you go to the listing pages.

So you had them when I've ordered and paid for them but now you don't have them. And I don't find this out without looking for the info.

At least Boomkat tell you it's out and when to expect it. I guess I'll have to email them to get any sort of delivery estimate.

I had issues like this last year too. I ordered 2 special edition WARP shirts, all paid up.... find out a month later when I didn't get my order that even though they took my payment for the shirts, they were sold out?!

They didn't email me or notify me in any way, but still charged my credit card and didn't reimburse me...

Eventually they sent me 2 other shirts but still, if I had forgotten about it I would have been robbed.

Went to get my passport and the picture they took was soooo bad, i was too self-conscious to ask them to retake the picture. Its eating me up inside.

Edited by YO303

Guest Aserinsky

I've volunteered to get in contact with a cousin my family have recently discovered we're related to. Turns out they're quite a well known celebrity (within the UK at least).

Things are going to be a lot more complex than I thought...

Edited by Aserinsky

I've volunteered to get in contact with a cousin my family have recently discovered we're related to. Turns out they're quite a well known celebrity (within the UK at least).

If i were the celebrity i wouldn't want anything to do with you or my new found family, nothing to do with you as a person but these celebrities types have trust issues, probably thinks you guys want to ask him for money.

Edited by YO303

Guest Aserinsky
why? is it dr brian cox?

lol

If i were the celebrity i wouldn't want anything to do with you or my new found family, nothing to do with you as a person but these celebrities types have trust issues, probably thinks you guys want to ask him for money.

Well the person we got this information from is a relative whose got quite a lot of status (they're not famous or anything, but they know a lot of people in high up places). If anything they'll be wanting favours from us :emotawesomepm9:

why? is it dr brian cox?

lol

Well the person we got this information from is a relative whose got quite a lot of status (they're not famous or anything, but they know a lot of people in high up places). If anything they'll be wanting favours from us :emotawesomepm9:

Is it Nigel Adkins?