IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The grinds of this flavoured coffee I bought half an hour ago smell so delicious that I want to eat them by the handful. But I won't, because I thought the same thing about brightly coloured play dough when I was four and the reality was no where near as delightful as the fantasy. Tasted like rancid salt.

You could dip the coffee beans in chocolate and put them in the fridge for an hour or so.

Also, you definitely CAN eat coffee beans. I've done that before.

Chocolate covered coffee beans are AWESOME!

Guest Frankie5fingers

The grinds of this flavoured coffee I bought half an hour ago smell so delicious that I want to eat them by the handful. But I won't, because I thought the same thing about brightly coloured play dough when I was four and the reality was no where near as delightful as the fantasy. Tasted like rancid salt.

You could dip the coffee beans in chocolate and put them in the fridge for an hour or so.

agreed. super delicious.

Guest jasondonervan

Who thinks hammering nails into a wall is a good idea at 7am on a Monday morning?

Oh, that's right. My neighbour does. And still is.

agreed. super delicious.

Coffee beans, yes. But just crunching up coffee grinds probably isn't going to be a pleasant experience regardless of how good they smell. This is mostly intuition on my part though, maybe it would be totally awesome. I imagine it being somewhat like chewing sawdust.

I want to draw another Kristen Stewart MSpaint portrait but I've gone to Devon to visit my me mum and only have my Mac with me and have left my lady's Toshiba at home.

Also there's nothing to do here as my mum lives in a tiny village with only a pub and a butcher for entertainment.

My lady and I turned up at the pub for it's 12:00 opening, played 6-ish games of pool with many pints and then a bottle of wine and now we're back at my mums and expected to be sociable but I just want to lay down roll around to my freshly downloaded Tortoise and Orb albums.

My showerhead is fucked due to limestone and what not. Showering now feels like standing outside in the rain. Cold and unpleasent.

I wonder if can just buy a new showerhead?

Guest Aserinsky

Just get a sandwich bag, fill it with white vinegar and lemon juice and wrap it over the shower head with an elastic band overnight. Does wonders for mine at least.

I accidentally deleted my whole music collection (aprox. 60GB) from my HD trying to install the fucking piece of shit of Sony Vegas... So, I'll spend all of this day downloading everything again.

Sorry but I need to say this: Holy fucking shit.

Just get a sandwich bag, fill it with white vinegar and lemon juice and wrap it over the shower head with an elastic band overnight. Does wonders for mine at least.

I've done that before, but the last time I did it, it didn't really have any effect. I could try again, though.

I accidentally deleted my whole music collection (aprox. 60GB) from my HD trying to install the fucking piece of shit of Sony Vegas... So, I'll spend all of this day downloading everything again.

Sorry but I need to say this: Holy fucking shit.

Gah!

I mentioned applying for a part time job at the bottle depot to a girl who worked there, who was drinking at the same house I was, and I swear she told me to put her name down as a reference no less than 20 times. (I mean she told me that ~20 times, not to put her name down 20 times as reference... that would be bizzaaarrre.) And each one of those times she brought it up she also went on about how understanding the managers were about giving you time off so long as you give them two weeks notice + how much they adored her + "don't fuck up if you do work there or I'll tell my boyfriend". I swear some kind of switch went off in her brain and she was stuck in a sort of verbal loop, which I in turn had to endure form a couple hours. I don't think I'm going to apply there any more.

I think nobody cares but I was able to restore 36% of my music collection thanks to my Sansa portable device. Also, those I insert in my Sansa are, normally, the essentials, so I'm not so worried now, though there were some truly underground, hidden gems hard to find, in my HD.

Edited by logakght

I think nobody cares but I was able to restore 36% of my music collection thanks to my Sansa portable device. Also, those I insert in my Sansa are, normally, the essentials, so I'm not so worried now, though there were some truly underground, hidden gems hard to find, in my HD.

yeah that really sucks. that's a nightmare to anyone on this board i'm sure.

Guest zaphod

deleted*

aprox. 60 GB (4894 tracks), and yes, it fucking hurts.

what i meant was, did you steal that stuff or is it files you legit purchased? i always find it weird when people want to show me their music collections that they take all this pride in and it's just a hard drive.

deleted*

what i meant was, did you steal that stuff or is it files you legit purchased? i always find it weird when people want to show me their music collections that they take all this pride in and it's just a hard drive.

hey MAN it takes time!

lolz

some idiot sets off the fire alarm in my building like once every two weeks. So for about 20 minutes while the horrendous deafening drone is blaring I get to have a panic attack and worry about which of my possessions I want to rescue.

deleted*

With the amount of time i spent ripping,tagging,organizing, finding rare albums and downloading albums that some time took 3 weeks to download, if i lost all my digital collection i would just kill myself right on the spot, i cannot do it all again. I have 3 god damn hard drives to make sure that doesnt happen.

Edited by Deer

deleted*

With the amount of time i spent ripping,tagging,organizing, finding rare albums and downloading albums that some time took 3 weeks to download, if i lost all my digital collection i would just kill myself right on the spot, i cannot do it all again. I have 3 god damn hard drives to make sure that doesnt happen.

It's good to know you love music that much, but definitely don't kill yourself over it.

deleted*

this

also, it's turning spring and today my eyes starting to burn and my nose is continually dripping like a tap. no