IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Hey, just do things you like to do and see if you like what she does. The easiest way to fuck it up is to try to act like something you're not. Don't know what you are? That's ok. You seem like a solid enough dude. Be honest etc. Have the relationship you wanna have and see if it works.

Ok enough babbling..goodnight

My province is a disaster zone right now....

a bunch of towns are completely flooded, houses are washing away, and over 25 communities and 100000 people are displaced in my city. Downtown is flooded..... it's brutal!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/06/20/pictures-and-videos-of-massive-flooding-in-canmore-and-southern-alberta/

Yeah it's REALLY scary... I'm alright but a lot of my friends are displaced... They've called in the military to help.

The Trans Canada highway about 2hrs from here is washed out/destroyed. All the major trade routes from the west coast are destroyed by mud slides and closed.

And this happened pretty much overnight (it seems)... It's been raining on and off for about a month but the last couple days it's been pouring

I got out just in time, i saw them devil clouds in my rear view mirror.

but the evening i got home i read the news and heard about it and it was pretty surreal. also my bestest friends are in edmonton, so first world success?

on a lighter note there was a picture of the flooded town of High River. It was a picture of tiny-town High River completely flooded, cars up to their wind shields. I laughed because it was a picture of a town under water and the caption was "High River". *goes to hell*

stephen that is not a first world problem, that is a problem.

it's disturbing that i'm more emotionally affected by that than the flooding.. issue

but the evening i got home i read the news and heard about it and it was pretty surreal. also my bestest friends are in edmonton, so first world success?

on a lighter note there was a picture of the flooded town of High River. It was a picture of tiny-town High River completely flooded, cars up to their wind shields. I laughed because it was a picture of a town under water and the caption was "High River". *goes to hell*

MEAN!

But yeah that's what I said too! If it had low river levels it would be called Low River. lol

I'm glad you got out in time. I'm going to pick up my brother communities across the street from him are being evacuated.

MEAN!

But yeah that's what I said too! If it had low river levels it would be called Low River. lol

I'm glad you got out in time. I'm going to pick up my brother communities across the street from him are being evacuated.

I have a buddy that I'm worried about.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

MEAN!

I hope he or she is ok...

Hope all you stuck around the flooding and your family, friends etc are ok.

I'm glad that the pictures showed the kitty is safe. I was worried

wea_alta_flooding_20130620-8.jpg?w=940&h

MEAN!

my thoughts are with everyone involved and even though i have a dumbass sense of humour i hope all is well. it seems that lives have been saved through awareness, but that says nothing for the damage that the flooding will cost in the end. talking with a few friends and, again, it's surreal. it rained here yesterday but the creek nearby didn't rise 154 meters.

and godspeed to you and your brother StephenG! Do a backflip when you get home.

Edited by essines

MEAN!

my thoughts are with everyone involved and even though i have a dumbass sense of humour i hope all is well. it seems that lives have been saved through awareness, but that says nothing for the damage that the flooding will cost in the end. talking with a few friends and, again, it's surreal. it rained here yesterday but the creek nearby didn't rise 154 meters.

and godspeed to you and your brother StephenG! Do a backflip when you get home.

Thanks! Thankfully it seems all of my family and most of my friend are un affected by the damage. The river is receding now slowly. Time to start the catastrophe cleanup!

=)

My bottle of diet coke is called Abdul.

Lol.

I can't decide whether to make myself a bloody mary or a gin and tonic... or go to bed and feel ashamed about my first world problems.

My bottle of diet coke is called Abdul.

Lol.

I can't decide whether to make myself a bloody mary or a gin and tonic... or go to bed and feel ashamed about my first world problems.

Gin and tonic, bloody marys are for breakfast crazy lady.

Bloody marys are for any time of the day. Anyway, this could sort of count as breakfast, it is morning.

Edited by Sprillian

Agreed for this could count as breakfast, disagree that bloody Marys are for any time.

I've tried having one on a night out and it was gross.

Plus it filled me up so I didn't want anymore to drink. BOOOOO!!!

I've tried having one on a night out and it was gross.

Don't let anyone in a pub make your bloody mary for you. Always request the ingredients are brought to you at the bar. And none of that Big Tom bollocks.

Have it for dinner! First world problem solved innit.