IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i have to write a 15 page paper. ive written everything i want to say on the subject and im stuck at 9 pages. goddamn me being concise!

I decided to update itunes: HUGE error. Apparently I can't just grab the files and drop them on the itunes window anymore, so I decided I'd just synch the music library with itunes: HUGE error nº 2. It's been synching for 1 1/2 hours now. This is ridiculous.

I decided to update itunes: HUGE error. Apparently I can't just grab the files and drop them on the itunes window anymore, so I decided I'd just synch the music library with itunes: HUGE error nº 2. It's been synching for 1 1/2 hours now. This is ridiculous.

I HATE the new iTunes. It's such garbage.

moving , i might have already said that but the suite isn't finished yet so instead of moving in on the 1st or even earlier it will be a few days into july for the move. i like structure, everything planned so it bothers me not knowing exactly when. FWP

moving , i might have already said that but the suite isn't finished yet so instead of moving in on the 1st or even earlier it will be a few days into july for the move. i like structure, everything planned so it bothers me not knowing exactly when. FWP

are you slightly OCD? I know I am. This kind of thing you're describing fucks me up :(

are you slightly OCD? I know I am. This kind of thing you're describing fucks me up :(

you know , as of recently i see myself doing ocd stuff, maybe that's it...

you know , as of recently i see myself doing ocd stuff, maybe that's it...

If I put together a grocery list and then me or my girlfriend goes shopping and something off the list is missing it drives me nuts! =(

Guest Gravity

If you want to drag music to your device, I believe you need to go into one of the settings menus and check off "manually manage songs" or data or summat. It'll force you to wipe your device clean before you can start doing it (how awesome), but that's how it's done.

I've been doing a lot of wanking at work, about 15 times plus lately.

And it's humid so my fat inner thighs are chaffing. =(

:cisfor:

lol I see what you did there. :wink:

I have a job interview at a small restaurant chain next week, but fear I may have to prove myself by my crayon drawing and highfiving skills.

Plus they don't specify wages so the humiliation may be a complete waste of time.

Edited by Sprillian

I have a job interview at a small restaurant chain next week, but fear I may have to prove myself by my crayon drawing and highfiving skills.

Plus they don't specify wages so the humiliation may be a complete waste of time.

chuck e cheese?

Picture+14.png