IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

84 hour work tour and of course my last night has to fuck me in the ass.

as a side note i'm at home now lying in bed naked with a cold drink. But i go back to work tomorrow morning.

also i might miss my friends stag as it is up north and also right now is summer time and it is batcock hard to get time off in the summer with my level of seniority.

*batcock hard*

Went to a festival today, was not told by anyone that there were no ins and outs. I started out calmly explaining my situation and got my receipt from the box office, but eventually had to litigate with some half-retarded low rent security guards before they got a cop to come over and threaten to arrest me for trespassing. Probably because I made them think, rather than stand around doing nothing all day. Great job, guys.

lol. What kind of festival was it?

Guest Frankie5fingers

My gf passed out on our one year anniversary and chen can't have no sex

i dont see the problem here. whats stopping you?

Guest Frankie5fingers

dont bother even waking her. then when she wakes up you can tell her that you banged her till she passed out.

Guest Frankie5fingers

He seems pretty obsessed with it too. heh ...

If you ever get the chance frankie, remember this thread, and don't.

hey, i only got caught that one time!.....and that other time....oh and the time before that....and uh, yeah maybe i should stop.

I am currently working with this incredibly annoying middle-aged woman... I can't even begin to explain how fucking annoying she is.

Long story short, she is sucking all my motivation and work effort out of me (with her annoyingness).

Did I mention that she is annoying yet?

Edited by Ceerial

I am currently working with this incredibly annoying middle-aged woman... I can't even begin to explain how fucking annoying she is.

Long story short, she is sucking all my motivation and work effort out of me (with her annoyingness).

me too! except i'm also kind of middle-aged but she's more middle-aged than me.

I am currently working with this incredibly annoying middle-aged man.
I've gotten used to placating and ignoring him, even when he's talking about his new colon cleanse diet or saying incredibly offensive or hubristic things. He does yell everything he says, though, so it's tough. I just smile and agree with everything. Only a few more months...

LOL

This middle-aged person I'm dealing with also yells instead of talking like a normal person.

Let's start a anti people with mid-life crisis club.

Edited by Ceerial

i recently joined facebook after resisting for the last however long and i don't think i can do it, i should have stayed away...

"time for coffee!" [picture of a cup of coffee] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"out for a walk with Steve!" [picture of a path] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"at the beach!" [picture of a beach]... oh that's nice! ... eh, no ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"blah blah blah" [picture of a plate of food] ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?!

lol

(i also really like how someone's rage expressed in text can really fuck up a page on watmm forum, it makes the rage seem much more tangible)

Edited by eugene

i'm coming to the conclusion it's just not for me... i'm not posting every move that i make, every meal that i eat and i'm not plastering pics of my children and every move they make either. and i'm not interested in other people doing the same.

i joined cos i moved away (and other friends did too) and thought it would be some means of staying in touch. i just can't get my head round 50 people 'liking' someone elses comment on a shitty picture of someone's dinner at a restaurant.

ps. i know there's already a facebook thread, perhaps i should have ranted in there.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i'm coming to the conclusion it's just not for me... i'm not posting every move that i make, every meal that i eat and i'm not plastering pics of my children and every move they make either. and i'm not interested in other people doing the same.

i joined cos i moved away (and other friends did too) and thought it would be some means of staying in touch. i just can't get my head round 50 people 'liking' someone elses comment on a shitty picture of someone's dinner at a restaurant.

ps. i know there's already a facebook thread, perhaps i should have ranted in there.

i actually did this too. after years of staying away just last month i joined. its been like 3 weeks now and i havent looked at it since. lol

i recently joined facebook after resisting for the last however long and i don't think i can do it, i should have stayed away...

"time for coffee!" [picture of a cup of coffee] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"out for a walk with Steve!" [picture of a path] ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"at the beach!" [picture of a beach]... oh that's nice! ... eh, no ... SO FUCKING WHAT!!?!

"blah blah blah" [picture of a plate of food] ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?!

Best Facebook rant on WATMM I've seen yet

I found it useful when my sister went to the US, sort of like you would show pictures of your holiday or something. For stuff like that it's ok, if there's say like an important event in someone's life that is family or a close friend, or a party is being organised. It's just a shame that it's facebook with all the assorted look at me timewaestee bS that goes on there. (he says as he posts and edit on watmm)

I've been on Facebook numerous times and each time I've ended up deleting it due to the whole horribleness of it. But now I don't get invited to shit cause I don't get the Facebook invite then people are like "where were you?" Erm at home reading a book...