IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Only 3 hours of sleep and my throat is killing me, oh and i have a rat problem (i'll post the video of the motherfucker who kept me up all night later)

Oh my god this sleep thing is contagious.

I got 3 hours of sleep too and I feel like I'm dying. #NotButchAboutLife

Guest disparaissant

I think my taste in music is getting even worse. First it was CHVRCHES, now I'm really enjoying the new Icona Pop album. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????

My tape adapter I used for the past couple of years to play my on-board iPod Nano thru my truck's speakers kept ejecting from the tape deck due to cold weather. It's done this many times before, but since I was wanting to finish listening to L-Event on it, I finally unleashed my pent-up rage and smashed the adapter on my dashboard, cracking it open and spilling its plastic reel guts onto the floor, while the cord severed off. I actually felt a bit guilty afterwards. I just had enough with the ejection bullshit.

Also Limpy, I'm truly sorry about your aunt.

Guest disparaissant

i just went to see my girlfriend's dad in shrek the musical and it was absolutely terrible and i hate musical theater and i'm a bit worried that when he asked me what i thought of it my "it was good!" wasn't at all convincing.

Guest disparaissant

i called into work and drove an hour to go! everyone in it was good, to be fair. it was just a really weak play.

I have two FWPs. My first is that I got a four month away job. It pays well but I just moved in with my girlfriend and got a cat and all I want to do is play with them all day. My need for getting ahead financially is going to kill my quality of life for a while. But then I'll have a bunch of money, which will obviously create happiness.

The second is the last job I had I met a very frank woman who wants my dong. She's actually very cool, and I would totally do it, but I am monogamous and it's out of the question. However now that the job is over she is sending me these sweet lonely sounding emails and I'm like damn woman stop with the doing that. And I like the attention of course. Low self esteem. Nested fwp up in this bitch.

Only 3 hours of sleep and my throat is killing me, oh and i have a rat problem (i'll post the video of the motherfucker who kept me up all night later)

the rat video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5r4uhp9remnbtz/VIDEO0005_02.mp4

I just ran 5 miles and im just pissed off at everything for some reason.

this happens to me as well, i get really depressed sometimes after a workout, my mind get clear and i think about life, etc etc

Edited by Deer

Both my portable listening devices stop randomly. My smart phone is the worst because it also interjects with "SAY A COMMAND" at twice the volume as the music (unless it's Clark, in which case it's half the volume). The other device is my discman, and I swear blowing on the CD actually helps the problem most of the time. Bit of an embarrassing procedure though. Oh yeah, and the program I use for making electronic music freezes regularly when I'm editing tracks. I have to save save save, but I tend to get lost in my work and forget. In short, everything involving technology and music sucks.

Had an exam on Friday and didn't have time to finish the whole thing. Seriously, sequence diagrams take a long time to produce in a fashion that the marker could read. Fuck that.

Thanks Usagi! It helps honestly.

Also helps that my girlfriend is super loving and understanding and I can be honest with her about it too. Bullet dodged.

the rat video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5r4uhp9remnbtz/VIDEO0005_02.mp4

I just ran 5 miles and im just pissed off at everything for some reason.

this happens to me as well, i get really depressed sometimes after a workout, my mind get clear and i think about life, etc etc

holy! he's a pretty big fucker.

are you going to poison him?