IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Zephyr's avatar freaks me the fuck out, but I love it.

I wish there were a way to have avatars make sounds whenever someone scrolled over them. Mine would just keep shrieking until the cursor was removed.

For anyone wanting an update on my kitty's shitting habits, he's still using the bathroom floor about 50% of the time.

For anyone wanting an update on my kitty's shitting habits, he's still using the bathroom floor about 50% of the time.

Noted. I was waiting for an update.

Do you ever step in it and slip and fall in a comical, three stooges kind of way?

Got accepted into grad school.

Now to worry about being able to afford rent in my new pad.

I knew you would be accepted! Congrats.

Thanks:) Now mu fwp is finding a place to live in vancouver.

My brother lives in Edmonton - he's getting a 3 bedroom apartment for around $1100 a month. I might get lucky and find a good 1 bedroom for around that price here. Fuck me sideways!

Got accepted into grad school.

Now to worry about being able to afford rent in my new pad.

I knew you would be accepted! Congrats.

Thanks:) Now mu fwp is finding a place to live in vancouver.

My brother lives in Edmonton - he's getting a 3 bedroom apartment for around $1100 a month. I might get lucky and find a good 1 bedroom for around that price here. Fuck me sideways!

Fuck you sideways, upwards, downwards, and in the 4th dimension.....!

As you know Canada is brutally expensive (even Edmonton where 55% of avg income after taxes goes to housing) everywhere!

I have been looking to sell my home to move to Vancouver to live closer to my last remaining family, but Vancouver seems to be even more expensive than the rest of Canada...

Absolutely beautiful city though.

Cheers, contentrate on the positive man... you made it to grad school!

Edited by StephenG

Victoria is beautiful too.

Plus Phillips brewery is in victoria. You should check it out, amazing beer. Hopefully you can try "the puzzler" sometime. Btw they sell 2 liter re-fillable jugs of amazing beer for 5$ if you stop in at the brewery to refill it.

http://phillipsbeer.com/home

FWP? I can't get my turntable working properly.

Edited by StephenG

I went to Victoria and most of the people were cunts to me. I think it was because I'm fat - I'm not all that sensitive about my weight but everywhere I went, people would start talking about how much they hate fat people. Never had that experience before. Thanks, Victoria, fuck you too! :D

Still want to go to Vancouver, though. I hear they have amazing Asian food, especially Chinese. Sounds like a fatty's dream :emotawesomepm9:

Victoria is beautiful too.

Plus Phillips brewery is in victoria. You should check it out, amazing beer. Hopefully you can try "the puzzler" sometime. Btw they sell 2 liter re-fillable jugs of amazing beer for 5$ if you stop in at the brewery to refill it.

http://phillipsbeer.com/home

FWP? I can't get my turntable working properly.

They made me a root beer ice cream float for free the only time I went there! But i went there because I heard they were giving out root beer floats, so it only stands to reason. In any case, you gotta respect a brewery that gives out free ice cream floats. And yeah, their beer is pretty decent. I prefer Mill Creek though, which I think is Vancouver(ish? Obviously it's made in Mill Creek, but I recall hearing that's within Vancouver or near it). Good to know about those $5 refills.

I went to Victoria and most of the people were cunts to me. I think it was because I'm fat - I'm not all that sensitive about my weight but everywhere I went, people would start talking about how much they hate fat people. Never had that experience before. Thanks, Victoria, fuck you too! :D

Still want to go to Vancouver, though. I hear they have amazing Asian food, especially Chinese. Sounds like a fatty's dream :emotawesomepm9:

Hm, that's shitty about the antifat cuntiness you experienced. I've only ever witnessed one incident where a homey in his expensive car (presumably paid for by his parents) drove by an overweight woman and screamed out his distaste for her physical appearance... something like "eeeewwww you fucking fat bitch!!" I almost threw my coffee at him, but he drove off. And yeah, Vancouver is really excellent for Asian food. Plus, the amount you save on sushi more than makes up for the extra $100+ you pay on rent each month. I don't even like sushi that much, but it's so cheap in Vancouver that I feel like i have to eat as much of it as possible while I'm there.

Wow, yeah, that's pretty bad. Maybe my experience was just a coincidence. Oh well.

Yeah that sounds like a totally worthwhile trade. We only have one good sushi place in my town. I can't believe people keep going to the terrible conveyer belt places. I guess the novelty hasn't worn off even though the food is poor.

And yeah, Vancouver is really excellent for Asian food. Plus, the amount you save on sushi more than makes up for the extra $100+ you pay on rent each month. I don't even like sushi that much, but it's so cheap in Vancouver that I feel like i have to eat as much of it as possible while I'm there.

Don't come and eat the shitty cheap sushi. The difference between cheap sushi and the proper deal is phenomenal.

And yeah, Vancouver is really excellent for Asian food. Plus, the amount you save on sushi more than makes up for the extra $100+ you pay on rent each month. I don't even like sushi that much, but it's so cheap in Vancouver that I feel like i have to eat as much of it as possible while I'm there.

Don't come and eat the shitty cheap sushi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW4ZGO_Hi_8

Don't come and eat the shitty cheap sushi. The difference between cheap sushi and the proper deal is phenomenal.

I was quite impressed by the cheap sushi place right near Zulu Records. Maybe the sushi in my town is just not that great, but I swear the cheap sushi I had in that restaurant was at least comparable to the more expensive sushi places where I live. Then again, most sushi tastes quite similar to me, with a couple notably bad exceptions.

And that south park bit is classic.

I just bought some weed and it's not the strain I would have liked. Also, rent is due today and I just spent a chunk of my rent money on weed, not realizing what day it is. Weed.

Guest Aserinsky

I just bought some weed and it's not the strain I would have liked. Also, rent is due today and I just spent a chunk of my rent money on weed, not realizing what day it is. Weed.

This was one of the main reasons I quit; it's impossible here to get any indica strains. Everything here is sativa and skunk, which just does not agree with me AT ALL. I remember the first time I was given skunk and did a bong hit neat (I was pretty stupid with weed in those days) and holy fuck did it mess with my head, I just spent about two hours walking around in circles thinking everything was going to collapse on itself. So yeah, wrong strains = shit times

i've been using audiogalaxy for years to stream my music collection, and it is no more.

does anyone have experience with grooveshark or subsonic? with audiogalaxy i liked how i was able to stream from ipad, android phone or the web.

I use Grooveshark almost every day at work. The albums are kind of patchy but for single songs it's pretty good. If you want to use it on Android check out Dood's Music, it's free.

i've been using audiogalaxy for years to stream my music collection, and it is no more.

does anyone have experience with grooveshark or subsonic? with audiogalaxy i liked how i was able to stream from ipad, android phone or the web.

I use Grooveshark almost every day at work. The albums are kind of patchy but for single songs it's pretty good. If you want to use it on Android check out Dood's Music, it's free.

thanks, i appreciate it.

thanks, i appreciate it.

No prob! :)