IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

do you have a way to represent your case to your employers? or are you just stuck with the charge?

*hopes zefolia doesn't see this*

lolll

I'm sorry you're in that predicament Stephen. Her co-worker sounds like a real shit-for-brains. Sometimes life feels like walking on eggshells.

Guest Adam

I want to have real third world problems so I wouldn't have to think about stupid first world problems, did anyone here ever felt like that?

do you have a way to represent your case to your employers? or are you just stuck with the charge?

*hopes zefolia doesn't see this*

lolll

I'm sorry you're in that predicament Stephen. Her co-worker sounds like a real shit-for-brains. Sometimes life feels like walking on eggshells.

Yeah it's really not fair! Sounds like she was having a bad day or something because theres absolutely nothing that should have necessitated this! =/

tonight i met a stranger who invited me to a party. we all chilled out and played the cocaine margarita blues. on my walk home, i got a text asking if i wanted to do the sex. makes me feel hot as shit. i explained that im not bisexual. were going to an electronic show next weekend. life is horrible.

friend invited me out on friday to a show, and i ended up getting too drunk and went home. ended up feeling awful the next day, and missed both that same friend's birthday party, and an andy stott show, for which i already had a ticket. i've already seen stott, but i'm financially fucked this month so wasting $21 on something i didn't even attend is fucky. and i've just been miserable for at least a month, so i'm incredibly upset that this weekend feels wasted to me.

Guest jasondonervan

I have around 500 records and 500 CDs that I've been meaning to sell for a long old while, but I can't decide whether to list them on:

a) discogs

b) ebay

c) ebay as several job lots (by genre)

d) here.

I have around 500 records and 500 CDs that I've been meaning to sell for a long old while, but I can't decide whether to list them on:

a) discogs

b) ebay

d) here.

In bulk on craigslist. refuse to accept cash.

Guest jasondonervan

I was going to shift them on to one of the last remaining secondhand record stores here, but when I spoke to them on the phone a few weeks ago they said "yeah, you'll have to bring it all in for us to look at." Oh, okay then - I'll just gather up 500 records and 500 CDs, ram them all in the car, come to your store where there's nowhere nearby to park, for you to look over it and maybe pick out 20 records for chump change? I'd rather drop boxes off at a charity shop than jump through hoops for a pittance from those jokers.

Edited by jasondonervan

a) discogs

b) ebay

d) here.

Do you have an excel spreadsheet or something with the details of what you own? I wouldn't mind buying some stuff off ya

friend invited me out on friday to a show, and i ended up getting too drunk and went home. ended up feeling awful the next day, and missed both that same friend's birthday party, and an andy stott show, for which i already had a ticket. i've already seen stott, but i'm financially fucked this month so wasting $21 on something i didn't even attend is fucky. and i've just been miserable for at least a month, so i'm incredibly upset that this weekend feels wasted to me.

Not to make things worse or anyyyything... But the Andy stott show was great! Well mostly the Atom TM parts hehe but stott was great as well! Wish I could have seen you there!

Guest jasondonervan

a) discogs

b) ebay

d) here.

Do you have an excel spreadsheet or something with the details of what you own? I wouldn't mind buying some stuff off ya

Yeah what have you got? I'll be willing to buy some off you.

Let me sort the wheat from the chaff (I'll spare you the complete rubbish) and I'll drop a list in some form or another here soon. Selling to watmm crew would be preferable, saves time and I can everyone some good deals. Also, don't be too surprised if you see a few extra records thrown in as a bonus if you buy something from me. I just need to shift it all!

Not to make things worse or anyyyything... But the Andy stott show was great! Well mostly the Atom TM parts hehe but stott was great as well! Wish I could have seen you there!

welp, damn. it is what it is though.

anyway, i'm trying to delete my watmm account now but squee and joyrex haven't responded yet. later dudes

Guest mrx

I wanted to order a pizza for lunch, but the place that I usually order from was closed due to some Greek holiday bullshit. I made a tuna sandwich instead. fuck this world.

Edited by mrx

I wanted to order a pizza for lunch, but the place that I usually order from was closed due to some Greek holiday bullshit. I made a tuna sandwich instead. fuck this world.

It's also a Mexican holiday.

As much as I enjoy Mexican food, I'm gonna steer clear of the restaurants because they're always crowded as shit on Cinco de Mayo.