IGNORED

Global Goon - Last UK gig this Saturday (30 july)

Guest Squawk2

Guest Squawk2

Final chance fo UKer's to see a v. special global goon gig in west london this Saturday. Free gifts to the first few.

my penultimate gig and final UK show this saturday, 30 july 2011.

BQ!

284494_10150241305011990_571986989_8057157_2012880_n.jpg

Guest sirch

looks like a good night with agt rave cru on the bill aswell as yourself. i'll try and make it up......... as it's the LAST GIG!!!!!!

and yeah, why? ? ? ? (the last)

I don't like the sound of "final UK show", unless you are moving to another country. Luv your music mr hawk, I'm in the states so I will miss this.

Guest Squawk2

there was a pact made a decade ago between a few 'IDMers' that we would all pack it in at the same time. Chris Jeffs retired first. I was gonna finish a few months back, but I had several festivals/gigs pre-booked, so now I have this gig and a festival in germany left to play.

i'm glad i'll get to catch the VERY LAST set at least! that'll be two goon gigs in a year. i can understand why some people choose to can the live thing, though. it's often a bad deal.

Guest imolt

Final chance fo UKer's to see a v. special global goon gig in west london this Saturday. Free gifts to the first few.

my penultimate gig and final UK show this saturday, 30 july 2011.

Hi,

its only a pact(doesn't one exsist in the top gear trio?),but its not written in law,its a shame, i really like your 'family glue' album..

but to be honest,it would really freak me out,if one of my favourite artists,announced they would be quitting because of a pact(rather than other issues)..

each to there own..

peace..

imolt....

Guest Coalbucket PI

This is a shame, I've never caught a Global Goon set and I'm too poor this weekend. Didn't realise I'd seen the last of Cylob either. BUMS

I hope the pact was for live gigging only and not music making. How can you force yourself to stop making music?

You could also just release under a new moniker. :)

Archived