IGNORED

Premier League Season 2011-2012

Fulham were a disgrace today, they didn't even try. Man City were not that good today, Fulham could have snatched a point.

Also .. NORWICH 32 POINTS!!! any other season i would fear us "Doing a Hull" but the teams fighting relegation are just rubbish.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top four we have now will be the same at the end of the season. Chelsea drop points every week but they never seem to drop places (something supernatural is going on there). Liverpool, Newcastle and Arsenal are not good enough.

3-1 now, this is a good game lol. (Howard Webb United's best player again)

Valencia wasn't at his best today, but still went on a lung-busting run which lead to the 3rd goal. Bosingwa looked pretty assured to be fair, and he has the pace to recover so was happy to show Tony inside.

I thought De Gea had a fantastic match, and that was before the last 5 mins. The commentators were going on about his punches, but I've got no issue with keepers who punch (as his confidence improves he'll gradually catch more). His handling was assured all game and he dealt with some tough high balls and his kicking and distribution was great. He really is a prospect, he just needs time and matches.

Ferdinand is past it now, however, and I also worry about Evra.

Valencia wasn't at his best today, but still went on a lung-busting run which lead to the 3rd goal. Bosingwa looked pretty assured to be fair, and he has the pace to recover so was happy to show Tony inside.

I thought De Gea had a fantastic match, and that was before the last 5 mins. The commentators were going on about his punches, but I've got no issue with keepers who punch (as his confidence improves he'll gradually catch more). His handling was assured all game and he dealt with some tough high balls and his kicking and distribution was great. He really is a prospect, he just needs time and matches.

Ferdinand is past it now, however, and I also worry about Evra.

I don't like De gea as a keeper but Cech has been rubbish this season, he should be getting all the critism De Gea is getting.

Ferdinand is a sloth, he should move the MLS or something. Sell Evans, buy a good centerback and pair him up with Phil Jones.

God damn it Chengod post something. Tell us how amazing Valencia is or something.

Be proud of your team, man.

Totally proud of them to come back how they did. Valencia was alright, I mean like jhonny said - he had that great run to provide the cross which set up the winner. Rooney definitely MOTM. Fantastic save by De Gea to save the draw.

Evans is fine, he's been much better this season. With Vidic, Smalling and Evans at CB we're more than alright there. I still think Jones is a MF like Keano was for us. Not great technically, but heart, runs, bosses the midfield physically. Whatever, he's gonna be a fucking legend for us.

Evra isn't past it, but he really needs to refocus on his defending. The problem is, he's been so good for the past few years that he started slacking off last season.

If the Mata strike hadn't been against us I would have been cheering the hell out of that one.

Hope Pool-Spurs is a good match tomorrow, it better be if I'm giving up those 90 minutes when I should be studying for midterms lol.

Fuck yeah, Arsenal have snuck back into fourth place. Amazing work on our part and Henry's parting gift. He was brought back to give us a boost and his two crucial goals (Leeds and Sunderland) have been exactly that.

Of course, it's mostly Chelsea's failure that has given us this opportunity though. Crazy times at Stamford Bridge, as usual.

Archived