IGNORED

Premier League Season 2011-2012

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those away uniforms of arsenal should be burned in a rubbish pile. Henry still your second best player is a lol.

Yep, kit sucks. But thankfully it'll be another forgettable season for us.

Mick Mcarthy sacked!!! i don't know why people are shocked/sad about this, yeah he is very honest in post-match interviews but i can't respect a manager that keeps playing Karl Henry.

.. In other news STEVE KEANE still blackburn manager .. imagine in Blackburn survive!! how foolish we will look.

Wow .. its either them (the senior players) or him (avb) .. Roman has to act quick.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/13/chelsea-players-andre-villas-boas-row

André Villas-Boas sparked a blazing row with some of his senior Chelsea players on Sunday after calling the squad in on their day off to vent his anger over the 2-0 defeat at Everton. The manager tore into his players, who had pockmarked their display with sloppy errors, but he found that some of them gave back as good as they got. In the blow-up, they told him exactly what they thought of him and his tactics, to lay bare the tensions at the club.
  • 2 weeks later...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i hate united so much, so fucking lucky with late goals.

Once or twice is luck. The hundreds of times we've won with a late goal is something else. All I can say is, it's a good job Norwich aren't a mediocre continental side...

Guest Gary C

Arsenal really didn't deserve to beat Liverpool 2-1. But put that alongside Chelsea losing (again) to West Brom and this is a pretty good day to be an Arsenal fan.

The teams battling for fourth place are shit. Even if they they get fourth place they'll probably lose to someone like Napoli in the Champions League qualifying rounds.

P.S - Stoke are a horrible team to watch.

Guest Rambo

Arsenal really didn't deserve to beat Liverpool 2-1. But put that alongside Chelsea losing (again) to West Brom and this is a pretty good day to be an Arsenal fan.

Yeah a great day for Arsenal, yesterday. Could turn out to be crucial.

Standard home performance for us yesterday, hit the post twice and missed a pen. I alluded to this a while back but people need to open their minds and understand that a near miss is a higher form of expression. Football isn't necessarily about giving fans joy, it's about making them think. Everything that has happened this season has been carefully orchestrated, taking it to penalties against Cardiff for example. We requested that Gerrard's cousin take the last penalty for Cardiff so that Gerrard could console him in front of a worldwide audience. The Suarez-Evra affair, the Anfield cat, i could go on....

Guest Gary C

Farewell AVB, we hardly knew ye.

Shame, because he probably has a decent career ahead of him but it will take something special to pull him out of the funk this Chelsea affair will have put him in.

£14m for a manager and then you sack him after 8 months. Crazy Chelsea, crazy.

Chelsea's form is bad. They have a lot of problems, but AVB was doing what is clearly necessary to make them turn a corner. You've got to cut out Terry, Lampard and Drogba ASAP. I thought it was agreed by everyone that this was a 2-year project.

I can only guess that the 2-year project was highly dependent on them staying in the CL for those 2 years and that circumstances would become untenable without it... but you know what? There's no better way to get rid of the bigger-than-the-club players than giving them a clear way out like this.

Clearly then it's another case of the players refusing to play by AVBs methods. Probably having Mourinho in their ears again and then going to Roman rather than the coaches... or else why couldn't they have given him until the end of the season to fix a few things?

Chelsea are rotten, but in the same way that Arsenal need to accept their new status in the PL, they could be a better club once they take a serious knock to their egos.

ughhh two in a row spurs come on. Ade looked good and like he cared. saha looked mostly like shit. Impressed by livermore and sandro together but obviously we need VDV and bale.

we are fucking cursed against united

Yeah a great day for Arsenal, yesterday. Could turn out to be crucial.

Standard home performance for us yesterday, hit the post twice and missed a pen. I alluded to this a while back but people need to open their minds and understand that a near miss is a higher form of expression. Football isn't necessarily about giving fans joy, it's about making them think. Everything that has happened this season has been carefully orchestrated, taking it to penalties against Cardiff for example. We requested that Gerrard's cousin take the last penalty for Cardiff so that Gerrard could console him in front of a worldwide audience. The Suarez-Evra affair, the Anfield cat, i could go on....

oh lol

Smash and grab, but we'll take it.

Gary C - you lot better give Citeh a hiding in a few weeks time! Christ that second goal by RVP was lovely.

Guest Gary C

Smash and grab, but we'll take it.

Gary C - you lot better give Citeh a hiding in a few weeks time! Christ that second goal by RVP was lovely.

I think it's safe bet that there'll be over 5 goals between us. Maybe 6.

Good-bye Wolves.

The way we played on sunday was shocking.... had a nasty feeling at the beginning of the season we were going to gone down. After sundays dismal performance it looks a dead cert :(

Morgan needs to spend some money fast and get someone in fast to motivate that shower-of-shite and get them playing to win! Terry Connor’s a good bloke but he’s not up to the job of keeping us up.

Archived