IGNORED

Premier League Season 2011-2012

I've gotta say - that second RVP goal was probably the goal of the season...really just incredible.

Also was talking with an arsenal fan about the reluctance to spend - his explanation:

We are secretly spending the transfer funds on raging beach side raves and ecstasy in the Phillipines. Most of that money goes toward satisfying Manuel Aluminum's lust for partially dismembered Thai lady boys.
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amazing thing is that Blackburn will probably survive relegation .. Steve Kean for England!!!

Think you're right.. looks like the bottom three are going to stay the same to the end of the season :(

Mick for England!! ;) haha

Guest Gary C
We are secretly spending the transfer funds on raging beach side raves and ecstasy in the Phillipines. Most of that money goes toward satisfying Manuel Aluminum's lust for partially dismembered Thai lady boys.

lol, up the arse!

Yakubu's gonna have a field day against us on saturday.. just have this terrible feeling after sunday.

The fact that Yakubu can run and score goals defies logic and probably one or two laws of physics.

s'right mate.. he's a big bastard as well.

Only chance we have against Blackburn is if Ebanks-Blake plays from the start.. Ebanks has some goals in him, not like bloody Doyle.

Terry Connors has to stop making the same mistakes as Mick made or it curtains.

Guest Gary C

I'd imagine that he's realised how fragile his position in the squad was.

Before the Spurs game he was the first player I would have wanted out the door, and maybe he realised that. Ramsey (Arteta), Wilshere (Chamberlain) and Song are the future midfield. I'd love to sign Gotze too, but we probably won't as Frimpong and Coquelin have been impressive when they get the chance. So that leaves Diaby and Rosicky on the way out.

I still don't think Rosicky is good enough. He's been imperious in the last few games and his confidence is finally up, but it's been a long wait... and Arsenal can't really take any more long waits.

Man United games before derby - Wolves, Blackburn, QPR, Wigan, Aston Villa and Everton

Man City games before derby - Chelsea, Stoke, Sunderland, Arsenal, West Brom, Norwich and Wolves.

Congratulations Manchester United!

Man United games before derby - Wolves, Blackburn, QPR, Wigan, Aston Villa and Everton

Man City games before derby - Chelsea, Stoke, Sunderland, Arsenal, West Brom, Norwich and Wolves.

Congratulations Manchester United!

They know it..

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

yeah game over Citeh. It's hard to pin point exactly where it's gone wrong, because their squad is arguably better than United's at present (United have better depth but City probably have the better first 11).

Guest Gary C

They'll win it next year if not this one. I can't see Man United really stengthening in the summer. A creative midfielder (Sneijder, Gotze and/or Hazard) but there isn't a lot else out there.

City have the squad to win it already, they'll get progressively better as they bond over the next 3-4 years (if they keep the management... Chelsea, you fucktards). I don't see Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal strengthening enough to challenge the two Manchester clubs for the next few years.

Looks to me Utd still have a few more gears to shift up where city might start to struggle now.. all depending if city's squad can pull together.

Judging by the last matches to be played i'd say Utd have it.

Watched the Norwich and Wigan game today.. Norwich should've lost with the amount of chances Wigan made for themselves.

Norwich looked the better team, but they aloud Wigan to much of the ball.. guess they knew Wigan would make loads of chances but not score and hit em of the break.. they deserved the draw.

Archived