IGNORED

Bandcamp

foresense

Guest arbee

yes there is tons of great music on bandcamp. such a lovely platform. bought the majority of my releases there for the last few months.

Guest AcrossCanyons

it's a fantastic website and thankfully seems to have became the norm for artists instead of using myspace or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SampleScience

thanks for the links people, Bandcamp seems to be the right place to release music & making money out of it when you make good enough music!

Guest extherium

thanks for the links people, Bandcamp seems to be the right place to release music & making money out of it when you make good enough music!

I agree. Bandcamp makes its money from fees for premium services, not scraping off a percentage of sales from that artist.

I agree. Bandcamp makes its money from fees for premium services, not scraping off a percentage of sales from that artist.

Well, they have a "revenue share": system: http://bandcamp.com/pricing

• 5 months later...

strange because i dont use the premium service and they shave off about 10% of every sale i get, am i doing it wrong?

Archived