IGNORED

††† (Crosses)

Guest AcrossCanyons

Guest AcrossCanyons

††† (pronounced Crosses), is the musical side project of Deftones singer Chino Moreno, Far guitarist Shaun Lopez and Scott Chuck, based in Los Angeles, California, and formed in 2011. Their debut self-titled EP was released for free on August 2, 2011, with a higher quality version also available on their website, http://www.crossesmusic.com

ps. this isn't witch house. it's sorta like his Team Sleep stuff. free download on their website.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Popemobile v2

Rad, thanks for posting this. Basically everything Chino has been involved in is worth checking out. What formats do the free and $5 downloads come in? Discogs will have that info eventually, but it doesn't ATM. If the release is decent enough and the paid download is FLAC, I'll probably spring for it.

Only had a quick listen last night but this is sounding pretty nice. The free MP3's are 256, which is good enough for me. Not sure what format the high quality one is in

Edited by kirm

woah so my theory has been doubley confirmed, that Witch house is the first success by the juggalo culture to reach hipster status as proven by the Salem 'show' at sxsw and further confirmed by a Deftones member taking a stab at it!

*high-fives myself*

Guest AcrossCanyons

woah so my theory has been doubley confirmed, that Witch house is the first success by the juggalo culture to reach hipster status as proven by the Salem 'show' at sxsw and further confirmed by a Deftones member taking a stab at it!

*high-fives myself*

:huh:

*high-fives myself*

Just out of morbid curiosity, how do you connect this to ICP?

the Deftones and Korn have always been on the metal side of juggalo. They've both played if im not mistaken at the yearly juggalo fest and are appreciated often by fans of ICP

also watch the Salem show at SXSW if that isnt ICP on ketamine inspired then my name is George W Bush

this theory is just making even more sense as time goes on, and for that i'm extremely happy

Edited by Awepittance

*high-fives myself*

Just out of morbid curiosity, how do you connect this to ICP?

and how is this witch house?

the Deftones and Korn have always been on the metal side of juggalo.

come on man, for real?

the Deftones and Korn have always been on the metal side of juggalo. They've both played if im not mistaken at the yearly juggalo fest and are appreciated often by fans of ICP

I don't think the deftones or Korn have ever played at the gathering?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gathering_of_the_Juggalos_lineups_by_year

I don't like witch house or ICP though, so I'm not really sure what this post has to do with anything.

yeah this is in no way witch house! sound loads like team sleep and also reminds me a little bit of NIN and depeche mode. Anyhow think the orgional post was just taking the piss because of the name and even said its not actualy witch house!

Also comparing deftones to ICP is well harsh! how very dare you.