IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

HOLY SHIT YOU CANT COMMENT ON PRFOILES ANYMORE

*IS COMPLAIN*

you have to enable that option in your personal settings

Also, why no join date? Newcomers need to know their place.

Yeah, I want something to quote!

Also where is CHATMM? Is this due to Rhombix's whining complaints?

it's just down for now, I'm sure they'll get the module in place and running soon enough

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

the magnifying glass thing up by the search bar is puke green too and thanks to the old layout it catches my eye and makes me think i have a new message so i am constantly let down

also lol my status is me responding to maximus being a doofus

I was going to lol but warp purple would look pretty good as a replacement for the puke green elements, and I'm saying that as a guy who really likes puke green!

rephlex green :rhubear1: :boc:boc blue and red (uh or turquoise) :nacmat:nacmat pink :mu-ziq:mike p brown :mcgriff:fred mcgriff black

edit: hmm

plaid background involving all those colours

Guest the anonymous forumite

so we can't use .png images here?

I got an error msg saying this extension wasn't allowed in "this community"

Guest futuregirlfriend

fasthack-fluid is good, even on IE

We're probably being fobbed off with two halves of a coconut too, you know.

INITIATE QUOTE CASCADE

I meant quotable lines from Holy Grail. I firmly believe that this is the most quoted-to-death film ever made, I've never seen one person reference it without others irresistibly jumping in.

Wow, actually completely forgot about that film.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I can't really see the lines that separate quotes, got really confused with what I was reading a few times

is there a way to make the topic starter's name more pronounced ? maybe a place for an avator similar to last poster's.

i think it was better before, but i can't really tell, this design feels like its been in place for decades..

is there a way to make the topic starter's name more pronounced ? maybe a place for an avator similar to last poster's.

i think it was better before, but i can't really tell, this design feels like its been in place for decades..

NgXeC.jpg

Guest AcrossCanyons

NgXeC.jpg

not really. it makes more sense this way and looks better. i think it's fine as it is. i don't think anything else needs changing unless it effects functionality.

Archived