IGNORED

Scents that Delight You

Guest Sprigg

Guest Xenblake

Christmas trees. Cedar. Old machine grease. Libraries. The ocean. The whiff that follows a sexy girl when she walks past. Barbecue. Truffle oil. The outside of McDonald's, donut shops and Peter Luger's Steak House.

There are lots more.

?!?! :huh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smell of burning rolling tobacco when you smell the smell without getting the smoke. Doesn't happen as often as I like but when it does :yeah:

I always liked pipe tobacco.

I smelled someone burning seasoned firewood on Christmas. Delicious.

Faint Peppermint

Bakeries

The bread aisle at the market

Honey Mustard

Cherries

Strawberries

Lemon, Orange, and Grapefruit zest

Black Pepper/Peppercorns

Melted Italian Cheeses

Oatmeal

Cold air in really dense fog

I can't think of much else on the spot.

Christmas trees. Cedar. Old machine grease. Libraries. The ocean. The whiff that follows a sexy girl when she walks past. Barbecue. Truffle oil. The outside of McDonald's, donut shops and Peter Luger's Steak House.

There are lots more.

flawless list

also shaving cream

There are lots more.

I gotta say. It smells good. It's poison, but it smells good.

Most outsides of McDonald's that I've walked passed have smelled like old deep fryer grease mixed with garbage. :shrug:

I'm willing to accept that there are other McD's out there that smell pleasant or that there are people out there who like that old-grease/garbage smell.

after i've chopped garlic, i could sit around and smell my fingers all day long. it's the same exhilarating scent that lingers on your fingers as if you've just fingered a girl for the first time and/or tested your undies successfully for shart

garlic.

Guest Xenblake

There are lots more.

I gotta say. It smells good. It's poison, but it smells good.

Lol. Just making sure. The other scents you listed were so agreeable.

Most outsides of McDonald's that I've walked passed have smelled like old deep fryer grease mixed with garbage. :shrug:

I'm willing to accept that there are other McD's out there that smell pleasant or that there are people out there who like that old-grease/garbage smell.

Exactly this. That garbagy smell is so deeply acidic it borders on rancid puke smell.

Archived