IGNORED

this dude is from my hometown

Velazquez

According to the article, that's not Hall - look at the caption:

hallveiovischalue.jpg?w=300

Police charged 34-year-old Adam Lee Hall (left), 31-year-old Caius Veiovis (middle) and 44-year-old David Chalue (right) in the murders. (Photo credit: Berkshire County DA’s Office)

Oh, you mean, the guy on the left lived next to your gf, but this guy was just freaky enough to post his pic, eh?

yeah JR, the guy on the left is Adam Hall, a bad motherfucker. He owned the house next door to my girlfriend, my current home. He burned his house down and collected the insurance loot. He still has friends in the neighborhood, I saw him about a week before these murders were committed. He is a scary fellow, for real, even though "horn head" is very strange looking. Hall was sergeant at arms in the Western Mass Hells Angels, but he tried to become gov't agent in an attempt to stay put of jail. One of the guys who he had murdered eventually, was stupid enough to cross his path. Hall beat the guy with a bat and made him turn over his truck. When he was arrested for that crime, Hall tried to cut a deal with the FBI in attempt to stay out of prison. The FBI thought he was too unstable and dangerous to negotiate with so they refused, even though he claimed he could blow the lid off the MA Hell's Angels. So he made bail, whilst in jail for the assault, thanks to the Hells Angels using their clubhouse as collateral for a loan to post Hall's bail. He gets out of jail, and decides to have the guys who were testifying against him killed. Yikes!

yeah JR, the guy on the left is Adam Hall, a bad motherfucker. He owned the house next door to my girlfriend, my current home. He burned his house down and collected the insurance loot. He still has friends in the neighborhood, I saw him about a week before these murders were committed. He is a scary fellow, for real, even though "horn head" is very strange looking. Hall was sergeant at arms in the Western Mass Hells Angels, but he tried to become gov't agent in an attempt to stay put of jail. One of the guys who he had murdered eventually, was stupid enough to cross his path. Hall beat the guy with a bat and made him turn over his truck. When he was arrested for that crime, Hall tried to cut a deal with the FBI in attempt to stay out of prison. The FBI thought he was too unstable and dangerous to negotiate with so they refused, even though he claimed he could blow the lid off the MA Hell's Angels. So he made bail, whilst in jail for the assault, thanks to the Hells Angels using their clubhouse as collateral for a loan to post Hall's bail. He gets out of jail, and decides to have the guys who were testifying against him killed. Yikes!

Velazquez: Location: Scaryville, USA

That's fucked up. Any stories from when he still lived next door to you/your lady?

way back in the day, he was a real dick to her. He would try to intimidate her, as a single mom, by knocking on her door and asking "are you ready to sell me your house yet?"

holy shit this is horrifying but amazing. i am fascinated by organized crime. also vquez don't get all murdered or nothin', i like you too much.

a.20110913173145.jpg

Never understood the logic of a criminal doing this to themselves. I can just imagine the witness giving a statement. "do you remember what he looked like?", "duurr well yeah, he had fucking horns and 666 tattooed on his forehead"

That said, identity parades would look like a Metal Magazine front cover.

wow sick. my friends wife is from Pittsfield.

hmm, really? I wonder if I know him/her.

Pittsfield is an old milltown that has gone to shit after General Electric moved 4 separate divisions out of town. A lot of drug activity goes on. That said, Berkshire County is generally middle/upper class and not that scary at all. This triple homicide is really shocking, especially given that the leader was across the street hanging out, a week or so before icing those dudes.

Never understood the logic of a criminal doing this to themselves. I can just imagine the witness giving a statement. "do you remember what he looked like?", "duurr well yeah, he had fucking horns and 666 tattooed on his forehead"

lol I thought it said GGG, ima dumb

Archived