IGNORED

Drinks.

Q27

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

Drinks are quite good. I started writing down drinks I like but I seem to like all of them. I like almost any fruit juice. I drink water all through the day. I like tea and coffee and hot chocolate. I only occasionally have sparkling drinks but I like most of them when I do. I like most things you could call beer and sometimes cider. I like wine. Most spirit and mixer drinks are good although I find rum a bit rich sometimes. I would normally go for gin & tonic or whisky & lemonade. I don’t really like red bull or champagne but I’ll gladly get involved if the occasion is right. I also like Ribena and Vimto and other such drinks. Also milkshakes and yogurt drinks are nice. And ice tea. Drinks.

I had an espresso on saturday night, for the first time. Fucking brutal, but strangely amazing. From now on I can never have any sugar in my coffee, ever. Unless it's a mocha, but that's a different story. Chocolate and coffee go hand in motherfuckin' hand!

I've cut down my boozing a lot in the past few months. These days, I get by mainly with just black coffee and water. When I'm drinking, it's whiskey or red wine.

nyc tap (though not the kind that's been bottled & sold)

coconut water

kombucha (usually ginger flavor)

beer

laphroig

bloody marys

had a banana soda last night. kinda gross.

Latte, half and half. 1 sugar. Thinking of switching to macchiato. Want to drink less milk.

I don't drink alcohol unless it's social, and even then just a few. Used to go on benders when I was younger and suffered terribly for it the next day.

I am about the abandon soda/pop soft drinks.

Water all day every day, with the occasional orange juice.

Protein drink twice a day. At work all I drink is gallons of water. We've got one of these plumbed in water dispensers which filters and cools the water so that's all I need. Some sort of squash in the evening most days. Thursday after work through Sunday is a mixture of real ales, gin + tonic, lager and red wine. It all depends on the then situation/feeling.

Primarily water and orange juice (I go through a quart a day, minimum).

Green or Chai tea.

Various berry smoothies

Guiness or some kind of cheap fruit wine

No soda at all. Tastes too sweet and it hurts my teeth... and caffeine keeps me up all night now.

Archived