IGNORED

classic watmm

jules

I'm not one to bitch and moan about the state of watmm. in fact I enjoy it as much as I ever have, but holy lol, that ludd dream/keltoi sand dump/xxx wolf mask thread was just an a-1 classic. I do miss those threads providing lols for days.

not sure this needed a thread. I'm having a watmm drunk Tuesday on a Wednesday.

:shrug:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not one to bitch and moan about the state of watmm. in fact I enjoy it as much as I ever have, but holy lol, that ludd dream/keltoi sand dump/xxx wolf mask thread was just an a-1 classic. I do miss those threads providing lols for days.

not sure this needed a thread. I'm having a watmm drunk Tuesday on a Wednesday.

:shrug:

that was no dream

so much lol lost when watmm started deleting any post older than 6 months or whatever system is in place now

There is no 'system'... you (and others) seem to forget when we moved to this host, we had to prune all posts from 2008 or earlier due to the fact there wasn't enough room in the database for them. We currently do not have an active program to remove posts since that time.

Archived