IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best thing i've learned out of watching all these videos is that you can explore the whole world upon first playing the game, no bridges closed off, no missions need to be completed before the whole world is open to you. This was probably my biggest problem with the previous few GTA games, since I'm not a gamer who likes to sit in front of a TV for 2-3 hours on the reg, I find them almost unplayable without cheat codes to just go take a drive and fuck around.

Looks good, shame about the terrible low quality console graphics.

I kid, I kid. I think it looks absolutely amazing.

Guest theSun

I wish I could put my life on standby for a couple of months, when this game comes out.

i will do this for a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, shame about the terrible low quality console graphics.

I kid, I kid. I think it looks absolutely amazing.

I agree with the first thing you said. They have had this in development for so long though that they probably didn't know when the next gen was going to show up, plus it has to work in the current gen as well as next for maximum sales. lame graphics doh.

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

New website with quite a few lols.

"Tourists come from far and wide for the experience of Los Santos shopping. From the well-tailored jet-setter couture in the high-street shops of Rockford Hills to the disheveled and disaffected drug addict hipster vibe in Hawick, there's a wide array of fashionable retail options for you."

Also, some new screens:

860-1280.jpg

804-1280.jpg

841-1280.jpg

843-1280.jpg

842-1280.jpg

844-1280.jpg

845-1280.jpg

808-1280.jpg

847-1280.jpg

840-1280.jpg

848-1280.jpg