IGNORED

for the love of chairs

jules

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like to look at chairs but fuck me, if i'm spending $300-$500 on a chair it better be a fucking couch

i paid around that for one of these 60's teak armchairs (on the right) and re-upholstery. totally worth it imo.

tumblr_ljdibbA9nF1qzgf8eo1_500.jpg

i like to look at chairs but fuck me, if i'm spending $300-$500 on a chair it better be a fucking couch

i paid around that for one of these 60's teak armchairs (on the right) and re-upholstery. totally worth it imo.

wow. real nice.

to reupholster my eames rocker in real leather was going to be $2000.

thinking about this chair for my office. got a sofa in there for deep thinking, just need a nice comfy simple chair for working at the computer.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vital-Eames-Style-Eiffle-DSW-DSR-Dining-Panton-Lounge-Chair-/320840620987?pt=UK_Home_Garden_DiningRoomFurniture_SM&var=&hash=item76c1973ec6#ht_1091wt_1396

wow. real nice.

to reupholster my eames rocker in real leather was going to be $2000.

we didn't go for leather like those ones ^ but the frame's the same... my mrs wouldn't have leather so i was over-ruled... we got orange wool and my upholsterer friend did it for the price of the material. result.

• 1 month later...

you got pics of the replicas?

kennedy chairs are sexy, from the same era (ish) and imo it's totally fine to mix and match pieces you love. i take it these would be for the heads of the table? in which case i'd reckon they'll go fine with the bent ply along the sides.

wegner has so many amazing designs... the cowhorn gives me major horn.

XXX_8903_1286240514_1.jpg

well that's cool we were thinking if a burnt orange/cayenne as well!

possibly some hanging vases over the table instead of a lighting fixture.

Archived