North by the Great Bear,
  the leaves are falling,
The water is stone in the scooped rocks,
 to southward
Red sun grey air:
 the crows are
Slow on their crooked wings,
  the jays have left us:
Long since we passed the flares of Orion.
Each man believes in his heart he will die.
Many have written last thoughts and last letters.
None know if our deaths are now or forever:
None know if this wandering earth will be found.
We lie down and the snow covers our garments.
I pray you,
  you (if any open this writing)
Make in your mouths the words that were our names.
I will tell you all we have learned,
I will tell you everything:
The earth is round,
 there are springs under the orchards,
The loam cuts with a blunt knife,
beware of
Elms in thunder,
 the lights in the sky are stars---
We think they do not see,
  we think also
The trees do not know nor the leaves of the grasses hear us:
The birds too are ignorant.
  Do not listen.
 Do not stand at dark in the open windows.
We before you have heard this:
they are voices:
They are not words at all but the wind rising.
Also none among us has seen God.
(...We have thought often
The flaws of sun in the late and driving weather
Pointed to one tree but it was not so.)
As for the nights I warn you the nights are dangerous:
The wind changes at night and the dreams come.
It is very cold,
 there are strange stars near Arcturus,
Voices are crying an unknown name in the sky

Archibald MacLeish

Showing integrity... glowing... beginning to transform...

Respect an ass, or somebody upright with integrity

"witch integrity"

Cycling between (transform )

the 'ass' or the 'upright'

The rate of glowing ...beginning...cycling between treatment

The ass, the relation, the treatment

upright witch... glowing ....beginning ...criterion

the pod has self inflicted aspergers

So what does that make you? Full on Autistic?

stock-photo--walking-on-eggshells-concept-48817540.jpg

For the record, I know Salvatorin in real life

Also, for clarifications sake, I feel I should make clear that I did not bring up this fact to imply that my knowing Salvatorin, or Phil if you will, on a personal level led me to understand that he is truly debilitated with Autism or an Autism-like infliction but merely to bring to your attention that the discourse you felt so necessary to throw your 2 cents into was, as far as I know, mere kidding.

Also, for clarifications sake, I feel I should make clear that I did not bring up this fact to imply that my knowing Salvatorin, or Phil if you will, on a personal level led me to understand that he is truly debilitated with Autism or an Autism-like infliction but merely to bring to your attention that the discourse you felt so necessary to throw your 2 cents into was, as far as I know, mere kidding.

It was a visual joke based on the current Face of IDM/Autism thread and also, you should note, mere kidding.

Way to not pick up on/react properly to social cues.

excerpt from The Thunder, Perfect Mind

I was sent forth from the power, and I have come to those who reflect upon me, and I have been found among those who seek after me. Look upon me, you who reflect upon me, and you hearers, hear me. You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves. And do not banish me from your sight. And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing. Do not be ignorant of me anywhere or any time. Be on your guard! Do not be ignorant of me. For I am the first and the last. I am the honored one and the scorned one. I am the whore and the holy one. I am the wife and the virgin. I am <the mother> and the daughter. I am the members of my mother. I am the barren one and many are her sons. I am she whose wedding is great, and I have not taken a husband. I am the midwife and she who does not bear. I am the solace of my labor pains. I am the bride and the bridegroom, and it is my husband who begot me. I am the mother of my father and the sister of my husband and he is my offspring. I am the slave of him who prepared me. I am the ruler of my offspring. But he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday. And he is my offspring in (due) time, and my power is from him. I am the staff of his power in his youth, and he is the rod of my old age. And whatever he wills happens to me. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the word whose appearance is multiple. I am the utterance of my name. Why, you who hate me, do you love me, and hate those who love me? You who deny me, confess me, and you who confess me, deny me. You who tell the truth about me, lie about me, and you who have lied about me, tell the truth about me. You who know me, be ignorant of me, and those who have not known me, let them know me. For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. I am strength and I am fear. I am war and peace. Give heed to me. I am the one who is disgraced and the great one. Give heed to my poverty and my wealth. Do not be arrogant to me when I am cast out upon the earth, and you will find me in those that are to come. And do not look upon me on the dung-heap nor go and leave me cast out, and you will find me in the kingdoms. And do not look upon me when I am cast out among those who are disgraced and in the least places, nor laugh at me. And do not cast me out among those who are slain in violence. But I, I am compassionate and I am cruel. Be on your guard! Do not hate my obedience and do not love my self-control. In my weakness, do not forsake me, and do not be afraid of my power. For why do you despise my fear and curse my pride? But I am she who exists in all fears and strength in trembling. I am she who is weak, and I am well in a pleasant place. I am senseless and I am wise. Why have you hated me in your counsels? For I shall be silent among those who are silent, and I shall appear and speak, Why then have you hated me, you Greeks? Because I am a barbarian among the barbarians? For I am the wisdom of the Greeks and the knowledge of the barbarians. I am the judgement of the Greeks and of the barbarians. I am the one whose image is great in Egypt and the one who has no image among the barbarians. I am the one who has been hated everywhere and who has been loved everywhere. I am the one whom they call Life, and you have called Death. I am the one whom they call Law, and you have called Lawlessness. I am the one whom you have pursued, and I am the one whom you have seized. I am the one whom you have scattered, and you have gathered me together. I am the one before whom you have been ashamed, and you have been shameless to me. I am she who does not keep festival, and I am she whose festivals are many. I, I am godless, and I am the one whose God is great. I am the one whom you have reflected upon, and you have scorned me. I am unlearned, and they learn from me. I am the one that you have despised, and you reflect upon me. I am the one whom you have hidden from, and you appear to me. But whenever you hide yourselves, I myself will appear. For whenever you appear, I myself will hide from you. glossaryyaldabaoth.jpg

Showing integrity... glowing... beginning to transform...

Respect an ass, or somebody upright with integrity

"witch integrity"

Cycling between (transform )

the 'ass' or the 'upright'

The rate of glowing ...beginning...cycling between treatment

The ass, the relation, the treatment

upright witch... glowing ....beginning ...criterion

I think I understand.

It was a visual joke based on the current Face of IDM/Autism thread and also, you should note, mere kidding.

Way to not pick up on/react properly to social cues.

I misinterpreted your image as insinuating I was 'walking on eggshells' in accusing someone of being Autistic , as though you meant to say you suspected me of this unfortunate illness.

<p>

</p>

<p>I need to hear his interpretation.</p>

<p> </p>

<p><a class="bbc_url" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thunder,_Perfect_Mind" rel="nofollow external" title="External link">http://en.wikipedia....r,_Perfect_Mind</a></p>

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Pod's ?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>here's mine</p>

<p> </p>

<div>

</div>

<div>

<div style="position: relative; text-align: left; ">

<div>

<p style="margin-top: 0.4em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; line-height: 1.5em; ">For I am knowledge and ignorance.<br />

I am shame and boldness.<br />

I am shameless; I am ashamed.<br />

I am strength and I am fear.<br />

I am war and peace.</p>

</div>

</div>

<div style="text-align: left; "><i>The Thunder, Perfect Mind</i> <sup class="reference" id="cite_ref-0" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; "><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thunder,_Perfect_Mind#cite_note-0" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(6, 69, 173); background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; white-space: nowrap; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><span>[</span>1<span>]</span></a></sup></div>

</div>

<div>

</div>

<div> </div>

<div>So i'll chose</div>

<div> </div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">For knowledge is I and ignorance. 1. <em>knowing you don't know is knowledge</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Shame is I and boldness. 2. <em>assuming your shame is kinda bold</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Shamelessness is I; I am ashamed. 3. <em>you're ashamed when you says you aren't.</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Strength is I and I am fear. 4. <em>overstating your strength shows you're insecure</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Peace is I and war. 5. <em>those who underline the importance of peace are those who</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;"><em> are ready to engage in war</em></span></div>

<div>We can also do it the cyclical way</div>

<div> </div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">For ignorance is I and knowledge 1. <em>you don't know when you say you know</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Boldness is I and shame 2. <em>you're bold to avoid the shame in you</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Ashamed is I and I am shameless 3. <em>same as 2. from above</em></span></div>

<div><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Fear is I and I am strength 4. <em>acknowledging your fear is a strength</em></span></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="'courier new', courier, monospace">Peace is I and war 5. <i>i'm ready to engage in war in order to maintain peace</i></font></div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>it's about composing music and hearing the music you've composed.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>it takes the form</div>

<div> </div>

<div><u>I am X and Y. When I say I am X i prove I am Y and vice versa</u></div>

<div> </div>

<div>When I say I know I prove I ignore</div>

<div>When I say I am ashamed I prove I am bold</div>

<div>When I say I am shameless I prove I am ashamed</div>

<div>When I say I am strong I prove I am fearful</div>