IGNORED

Natural Madness / Spiritual Madness

oyster

For your amusement: Is the population of WATMM a bit 'goody'? My transmission tells me the average WATMMer would rather spend time at the supermarket, sampling foodstuffs then allowing the echo to exist...

I dived into these connotation in search of linkage between the band and my transmission, but the linkage was like a stubborn atheist with little faith in the matrix. I got lost and felt like just another contributor to the 'goody' WATMM nation. My employer held a launch , but once again it was like an atheist at the supermarket, rising against the

echo. Advertising makes a plug for champagne, and the atheist rising fights against the average WATMM contributor, tying previous posts on this site to compare against the feeling of obligation tailored towards the matrix of this message board.

WAKE UP, PEOPLE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if that madness gives you insights that allow you to conceive a revolutionary theory. What if you hear angelic voices like cantor that help you constituting it ?

Where does the madness come from ? From the inside or from the outside ?

What if the theory you build is a theory about meaning and interpretation, a theory that integrates, describes and explains the very madness that is its inspiration source ?

If so, can you reasonably think, because you know you're interpreting, because you know you're getting mad, that this madness, since you made it an object of study, is of external origin ?

Does that mean the voices you hear truly are angelic voices ?

*steps ashore Shutter Island*

and yes, madness is madness, be it of spiritual origin or "natural", it feels the same. (at the scale of the delirium burst).

If so, can you reasonably think, because you know you're interpreting, because you know you're getting mad, that this madness, since you made it an object of study, is of external origin ?

I sincerely hope you are not trying to prove the existence of God with this line.

From the fall of 1991 to the summer of 1997, any time I was walking alone near a wooded area, a large squid would appear at the edge of the treeline and say the following things to me:

under the cushion, down the corridor, and out of the pipe

follow the silence

avoid the branches, for they are her arms

do not talk to the bandaged one

find the...

never got the last part

Didn't you say you had ghost experience in your life, like tv turning on on its own or something ?

Or am I mixing you up with somebody else ?

Didn't you say you had ghost experience in your life, like tv turning on on its own or something ?

Yeah, I've had several. I'm hesitant to say they were ghosts, but were definitely weird.

under the cushion, down the corridor, and out of the pipe

follow the silence

avoid the branches, for they are her arms

do not talk to the bandaged one

find the...

never got the last part

"new boc."

Yeah, I've had several. I'm hesitant to say they were ghosts, but were definitely weird.

I'm not really sure whether you're kidding with that squid story (a squid ? in a forest ?)

but i'd say you're a psychopomp, so follow your instinct and find the answer question

I'm not really sure whether you're kidding with that squid story (a squid ? in a forest ?)

but i'd say you're a psychopomp, so follow your instinct and find the answer question

No kidding at all. I've often wondered what any of the strange things I encounter mean (brain damage, unexplainable events, psychic phenomenon, hallucinations, etc.). It's all perception anyway.

The psychopomp thing sounds interesting. "In Jungian psychology, the psychopomp is a mediator between the unconscious and conscious realms." Maybe my subconscious bleeds into my conscious being sometimes.

have you ever read a book by Haruki Murakami ? (i made a thread about it like a weak week ago).

If not, you should read one of his novel. I'd recommend you A Wild Sheep Chase.

As I was looking for the english title of that book, I stumbled upon this

Murakami wrote his first fiction when he was 29.[15] He said he was inspired to write his first novel, 1979's Hear the Wind Sing, while watching abaseball game.[16] In 1978, Murakami was in Jingu Stadium watching a game between the Yakult Swallows and the Hiroshima Carp when Dave Hilton, an American, came to bat. According to an oft-repeated story, in the instant that Hilton hit a double, Murakami suddenly realized he could write a novel.[17] He went home and began writing that night. Murakami worked on it for several months in very brief stretches after working days at the bar. He completed a novel and sent it to the only literary contest that would accept a work of that length, and won first prize.

strange

just wanted to add what you say, patternoverlap, is very interesting, since you don't seem, as far as I cant tell, to be mad.

Madness is a more complex matter than I first thought, and i'm eager to believe that if you go see a therapist and tell him/her what you said about your squid and ghost stories, he/she would say you're mad. And that's at this very moment you'd start feeling mad.

About that shower and tv turning on on themselves, have you ever tried to videotape it and watch it later ? So that to know if it's only in your mind or inscribed in reality. Because if it's "real", if you can videotape what you see, that'd be fucked up. In a good way.

*swallow and antipsychotic pill before the squid gets in*

Archived