IGNORED

Occupy Oakland confronted with tear gas

awepittance

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish a tsunami or an earthquaqke would clean america. Such a nice piece of land filled of crap.

ah yes because the Portuguese have such an enlightened history.

But america makes it all much worse. You got Mtv, Hollywood, you're responsible for mcdonalds, the fast food culture, most of the wars, the financial crisis, and in fact you're not even a country, anyone can go there, make money and call themselves americans because it doesnt mean shit, because america is just a huge fucking corporation, seriously please leave this planet!!

kthnxbye

I wish a tsunami or an earthquaqke would clean america. Such a nice piece of land filled of crap.

ah yes because the Portuguese have such an enlightened history.

what are you talkin about mate? Our history is fuckin great. We screw up very often but we dont fuck the whole world in the process

lol Portugal didn't even have enough manpower to colonize the areas they seized.

great job settling Goa for the more successful Western Europeans! We appreciate it!

lol Portugal didn't even have enough manpower to colonize the areas they seized.

great job settling Goa for the more successful Western Europeans! We appreciate it!

I wont even go further with that, how can you live with such ignorance? oh nevermind you're american

huh? sorry, im distracted by your larger, far more attractive Iberian cousin.

They have aids and muslims

exactly. they have something notable about them.

TACOS. ROCKETS. GOING TO THE MOON. GERMS. CHOCOLATE. DOGGY STYLE. BONGS. BLUNTS. BOWLS. 420ALLDAYE'REDAY. CHURCH.

are you channeling theocide?

are you one of those people who can't differ between american politics and the american people? and don't tell me the people are entirely to blame for the politics of a country, portugal is one of the most corrupt, xenophobic (you love those brazilians don't you?), class segregated countries in europe after all. i used to be like that, a hater of all things american, then i grew up and realized that, despite its faults, there are way too many things about american culture i love for me to keep bashing the whole country. as long as you don't get into an argument about guns or religion, they're alright innit!

anyway, the only reason im even writing this is because i don't want people to think high horse europeans like this represents the views of all of europe. hollywood, mcdonalds and mtv? how cliché can you get?

Archived