IGNORED

Occupy Oakland confronted with tear gas

awepittance

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starbuck is the worst thing ever and its propagating in this side of the ocean

Then stop buying it. Let the Portuguese people decide - Starbucks will only stick around if they make money.

I love how you've visited the US twice and are therefore able to speak to all of its culture based on that.

Christ I can't believe I'm defending America here. I don't like American mass culture at all, but I know way too many individuals who are from America that are smart, funny, cultured and at the very least have an open mind about things. Mass culture doesn't represent all of American culture.

Whatever. I'm gonna go tell my Portuguese friends that they're just copies of the real thing.

You know what we invented?

STFU you fucking noob. Eat a dick. Go die. Get pwned. VDIEO GAMES. HAIRCUTS. BEING A MAN. TACOS. ROCKETS. GOING TO THE MOON. GERMS. CHOCOLATE. DOGGY STYLE. BONGS. BLUNTS. BOWLS. 420ALLDAYE'REDAY. CHURCH.

holy fuck hahahaha forreal lols here

anyway, kanakori was a pretty good troll for a second, but he laid it on far too thick for it to be truly believable.

Starbuck is the worst thing ever and its propagating in this side of the ocean

Then stop buying it. Let the Portuguese people decide - Starbucks will only stick around if they make money.

I love how you've visited the US twice and are therefore able to speak to all of its culture based on that.

Christ I can't believe I'm defending America here. I don't like American mass culture at all, but I know way too many individuals who are from America that are smart, funny, cultured and at the very least have an open mind about things. Mass culture doesn't represent all of American culture.

Whatever. I'm gonna go tell my Portuguese friends that they're just copies of the real thing.

What? Starbucks has an agressive behaviour everybody knows that, its just like mcdonalds, and you surely know damn well that mass culture is a choice, it is mostly forced upon people, and thats what starbucks or any other giant american corporation does. We have a coffe culture here, we have pasterys in every corner, but if starbucks decides to invest millions in here, promoting it and shit, it will stick. I visited america once, yeah you're right, but i contact with it everyday of my life, on tv, on the itnernet, shit, don't tell me im not able to judge america aint a secret for anybody in this world that doesnt live in a cave. Mass american culture does not represent all the americans, BUT, its like a giant turd in this world, it is shat in america, but you can smell it across the oceans.

You are bashing Americans for the very things that the Americans in this thread (and Occupy supporters around the world) are fighting against. In other words, you agree w/ the Occupy movement. It would be wise to realize that you are doing a disservice to yourself by not even attempting to understand what you're arguing about. No natural disaster is going to "clean america," and that was the initial wish you made when you waltzed into this thread. Seeing as your wish is not going to come true, the only point that you have now is that you don't like America. Noted. So now, let's figure out a solution that doesn't involve exterminating an entire country because you don't like it.

i dont go to starbucks cuz coffe is gross but mcdonalands is cool and if u dont like mcdonalds ur probably a pozer (but burger king is better)

i dont go to starbucks cuz coffe is gross but mcdonalands is cool and if u dont like mcdonalds ur probably a pozer (but burger king is better)

mconalds is NOT jbc. dont even act like they are. I cant write in Richie Ball knowing he thinks madondals is cool. :facepalm:

where else can u get chicken mcnugget

you just cut the nugget off the chicken and grease it

put it on my plate and i will sing, sing, sing about it

i dont think it is so easy to cut a chickens nugget off

Hahaha, what the hell.

Archived