IGNORED

Do you like the first paragraph of the novel I'm writing?

oyster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore

everybody on watmm always assumes everybody else on watmm is without friends and soulessly dedicated to watmm.

says the smelly piece of shit who has no friends and is soulessly dedicated to watmm

jk, ur cool. :beer:

It's raining as I stop by the corner gas station to buy a pack of cigarettes. The clerk lethargically takes my five and hands me a pack, not even bothering to check my fake I.D. Under the awning outside, I take a drag while people pass by, staring. I finish the cigarette and crush it into the pavement, mesmerized by its sizzle. I start to walk back home for dinner, but then I remember why I came out here in the first place. I've just been stalling. With the vigor only suicide can afford, I run into traffic.

The blood from my mangled limbs runs down the wet pavement, like the remnants of a tribal battlefield in some jungle hellhole. As I lose consciousness, I smile at the sound of oncoming traffic. They don't recognize the beauty of my soul.

The Pod didn't ask to be born. Almost fourteen years ago.

What?

Also, I'd really like to apologize for my behavior as of late, specifically the hurtful things I've said in this thread. I feel like I've derailed a bit, and would like to get back on track. Hopefully, all of you will feel my sincerity in writing this. I'm sorry.

everybody on watmm always assumes everybody else on watmm is without friends and soulessly dedicated to watmm.

says the smelly piece of shit who has no friends and is soulessly dedicated to watmm

jk, ur cool. :beer:

i am offended by this.

Guest futuregirlfriend

The Pod didn't ask to be born. Almost fourteen years ago.

What?

Also, I'd really like to apologize for my behavior as of late, specifically the hurtful things I've said in this thread. I feel like I've derailed a bit, and would like to get back on track. Hopefully, all of you will feel my sincerity in writing this. I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it. I recognised the beauty of your soul.

vil31.gif

Numerous large hail events (hail diameter 3/4 inch or more) were studied across the Nashville County Warning Area (CWA) in Middle Tennessee during 1995-1998 in order to determine the relationship between Vertically Integrated Liquid (VIL) Density and hail size. This relationship can be utilized operationally. The methodology used in deriving this comparison is provided to assist other NWS offices in developing VIL Density/hail size correlations.

See more here.

I have checked a few other sites and it looks like the VIL number is higher for wet hail rather than dry hail. A higher VIL means there is more precipitation in a column of air - thus forming wet or liquid hail.

Amazing.

Perhaps this sort of thing would happen in a rainforest where the air is generally more humid, but unfortunately is not the part of the world where it gets cold enough for hail. Perhaps climate change will put pay to this.

vil31.gif

Numerous large hail events (hail diameter 3/4 inch or more) were studied across the Nashville County Warning Area (CWA) in Middle Tennessee during 1995-1998 in order to determine the relationship between Vertically Integrated Liquid (VIL) Density and hail size. This relationship can be utilized operationally. The methodology used in deriving this comparison is provided to assist other NWS offices in developing VIL Density/hail size correlations.

See more here.

I have checked a few other sites and it looks like the VIL number is higher for wet hail rather than dry hail. A higher VIL means there is more precipitation in a column of air - thus forming wet or liquid hail.

IDM as fuck :cool:

• 6 months later...
Guest zaphod

pretty terrible first sentence. i would throw this in a fire if i were reading it on something that could burn. actually, my laptop can burn. brb

her eyes were blue, as blue as the bluest thing you could imagine on november the eleventh. for that was saint blue's day. and he was the patron saint of things that are really, really blue.

Archived